Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 8. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
There is a set amount of tokens in the private/pre/token sale...what happens to the tokens that aren't sold? you are burn them or what?
I think all unsold tokens will be burnt. Any other ideas what to do with them?

some projects produce tokens as their sales
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
There is a set amount of tokens in the private/pre/token sale...what happens to the tokens that aren't sold? you are burn them or what?
I think all unsold tokens will be burnt. Any other ideas what to do with them?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Admin help! Will you create personal accounts on your platform? and if yes then what data will be pointed there?
i`m not remember, u`re registered in Belize?! What does EU legislation says about Cryptocurrencies backed loan platform? Can be there any problems in Work?
Will you create personal accounts on your platform? and if yes then what data will be pointed there?
You have so many questions, maybe you should start by reading the white paper?

dude, I'm too lazy to look for the information what I need on WP, it's easier to write here and wait for the answer
So did you get answer for your question?

well, you can always repeat your question, which you didn't get an answer to.)
Activity: 126
Will you create personal accounts on your platform? and if yes then what data will be pointed there?

dude, I'm too lazy to look for the information what I need on WP, it's easier to write here and wait for the answer
So did you get answer for your question?

Airdrop ended at March 5? When they will send tokens?
Angry I missed it. How many tokens will get one person?
Activity: 154
Airdrop ended at March 5? When they will send tokens?
do you depend on the ETH exchange rate? what happens if his rate drops?
Activity: 168
Damn, good project, on what resources can I leave feedback on your project? or to vote for him?

Best feedback is tokensale participation, I guess.
Hi all! Interesting, there are one more project, connected with loans..Which loan rate do you have ? And for what periods of time ?
What is that one more project? You want to compare them?
There some project with similar idea, but LoanBit looks strong and more perspective.
Hi all! Interesting, there are one more project, connected with loans..Which loan rate do you have ? And for what periods of time ?
What is that one more project? You want to compare them?
your road map only until the end of 2018, then you have no plans? this is very strange, I would like to know if you have more long-term plans?
Its common practice to to make roadmap to the next year according to the results of previous, so just wait for December
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
your road map only until the end of 2018, then you have no plans? this is very strange, I would like to know if you have more long-term plans?
Activity: 476
If I'm not mistaken then the minimum percentage is 20.

anyway it`s a bad, cause many peoples lose own money.
Do you know what can influence on the percentage?
There are no 100% reliable solutions. Sometimes there are losses, but in general it is very profitable.
Damn, good project, on what resources can I leave feedback on your project? or to vote for him?
do you depend on the ETH exchange rate? what happens if his rate drops?
If the fall is significant, then this may cause difficulty with the fulfillment of the undertaken obligations, but the platform in this case reimburses up to 75% of the loan.

but up to 75 % can mean 10% and even 3%, for example
If I'm not mistaken then the minimum percentage is 20.

anyway it`s a bad, cause many peoples lose own money.
Do you know what can influence on the percentage?
Pages:
Jump to: