Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 9. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
By the way, why are you guys talking about loans without collateral? Is that an option on the platform? I thought it's with collateral only?
This platform is innovative - it involves the issuance of loans without collateral. It is for this that we need full verification of the borrower.

That would mean it would be very similar to the verification process of banks? Like asking for documents about income situation and so on?
I think only verification of the person will be required. Taxes, the origin of money, etc. will not disturb the platform.

I doubt is as the income of a person is a very important variable of the overall risk assessment process. I think it should be part of the verification process.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
do you depend on the ETH exchange rate? what happens if his rate drops?
If the fall is significant, then this may cause difficulty with the fulfillment of the undertaken obligations, but the platform in this case reimburses up to 75% of the loan.

but up to 75 % can mean 10% and even 3%, for example
If I'm not mistaken then the minimum percentage is 20.
Activity: 406
Will you create personal accounts on your platform? and if yes then what data will be pointed there?
Activity: 294
What are the bonus an investor might get in this project?
Will the holders of tokens receive a dividend? Some projects are doing that.
If tokens will allow to receive dividends then they will fall under cruel regulation.

so tokens do not receive dividends and do not receive them!? not bad, all for lack of control from the side))
If the fall is significant, then this may cause difficulty with the fulfillment of the undertaken obligations, but the platform in this case reimburses up to 75% of the loan.

but up to 75 % can mean 10% and even 3%, for example
By the way, why are you guys talking about loans without collateral? Is that an option on the platform? I thought it's with collateral only?
This platform is innovative - it involves the issuance of loans without collateral. It is for this that we need full verification of the borrower.

That would mean it would be very similar to the verification process of banks? Like asking for documents about income situation and so on?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
If tokens will allow to receive dividends then they will fall under cruel regulation.
Activity: 910
Will there be an online conference with the whole team in the near future?
do you have your own app on Android or IOS? and tell me plz is it a demo version? if so, when are you gonna do the full version?
What if the software have malfunctions ? Do you have multiple servers? Where are they located?
Where can I see the history of my transactions and the progress of the payment of the interest rate?
How many tokens are allocated for advisors and will they be vested??
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Any normal person will avoid litigation even if there are suggestions that they will pass successfully for him.
That's why the concept looks justified. And brave at the same time. Perhaps this model will be a breakthrough in the credit market.
It turns out that the project wants to take the advantages of a traditional credit system and the advantages of a crypto currency system.
To take the positive qualities of different types of business and to connect them, excluding shortcomings, this is a very correct idea. I hope the implementation of the project will be on top.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Very tasty and virtually free advertising, this is to create a bounty company. It turns out that the olat is produced in tokens, and in the end, everyone is happy Smiley
This prolect have the bounty campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-loanbit-p2p-lending-investment-paused-2255733

Bounty company will be held until the ICO is complete? Did I understand everything correctly?
Or will the payouts of earned tokens occur earlier?
I think so, the only adequate option for an earlier end of the campaign is to close the hard cap. Tokens for bounties, like in most campaigns, will be distributed after the end of ICO.
I see that investors and borrowers will meet, under what circumstances? Does this mean that LoanBit will complete some conversations in the office?
I think the meeting in the office is at least not logical. Where did you find this information Huh I thought that all the accomplishments would occur through the platform of the project.

Such information was nowhere to be found, I think this is absolutely not necessary. Often, small amounts will be issued.
Is a rating system for borrowers possible? That is, at first the borrower can take a very small loan, after his repayment, he gets a rating and he has access to an even larger amount.

A rating system is only possible on a global scale if you have a perfectly working digital identity system, unless you really want to operate with KYC procedures on a global scale. And even then for some it might be worth to scam the system once just to make a quick buck.

Activity: 336
Some of the advantages for the borrowers are:

Access to financial resources
    Targeted interest rate
    No hidden fees or commissions
    Online access to the platform

Conversely, LoanBit works to protect investors by covering up to 75% of the monies offered to a borrower via a safety fund.

LoanBit will make a profit by charging a commission of between 2-4% on each loan made through the platform.
https://cryptocoin.news/icos/loanbit-ico-review-p2p-lending-and-investment-platform-on-the-blockchain-9695/
A good article, now you can roughly determine the interest rate that the borrower will have to pay. Considering that now we know the percentage of interest of the platform.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Very tasty and virtually free advertising, this is to create a bounty company. It turns out that the olat is produced in tokens, and in the end, everyone is happy Smiley
This prolect have the bounty campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-loanbit-p2p-lending-investment-paused-2255733

Bounty company will be held until the ICO is complete? Did I understand everything correctly?
Or will the payouts of earned tokens occur earlier?
Pages:
Jump to: