Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥[PRE-ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Sarf : Let the Revolution Begin! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Sarf will enable users to make direct payments for goods purchased at their favorites stores by simply using their S Wallet. For this purpose, Sarf will offer the option to provide merchants with NFC-enabled payment machines that will accept payments made with the SWallet.
Activity: 160
Go check out our bounty campaign : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-4709743

after I see in thread bounty camapign you share. I am interested in this project. By looking at the tantalizing allocation bounty. it's just that I have a question in this project. I don't see the partner and team in it.
you can see everything on the website, we will soon update the announcement thread.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Go check out our bounty campaign : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-4709743

after I see in thread bounty camapign you share. I am interested in this project. By looking at the tantalizing allocation bounty. it's just that I have a question in this project. I don't see the partner and team in it.
Activity: 6
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
Activity: 98
The flaws in the current financial infrastructure have led to an increase in the
popularity of alternative transaction/ banking systems. Services built on a
decentralized network offer a faster and less costly means of performing
transactions while providing better security as well.
The Sarf project is designed with the purpose of assisting people from all parts
of the world to convert, send, and receive digital currencies in a fast and secure
manner without the involvement of a central authority.
The Sarf project will have a native cryptocurrency (called SRF), tokens (called
Stable Tokens), a currency exchange, and a credit card. The purpose of the
exchange will be to enable users to exchange SRF and Stable Tokens for FIAT
currencies and vice versa. The credit card will be connected to the Sarf wallet
(called SWallet), and it will enable users to pay for purchases with their digital
currencies
brand new
Activity: 0
I believe this business is very good and interesting ........
Activity: 27
A good interchange scheme by suggesting a diversity of comfort, convenience, conveniences and lower spending than other interchanges will produce a tight competition in the stock exchanges for crypto players.
Activity: 33
I'm interested on this idea. I'll watch this to look what is going to take place! It looks of this plan will be preferably in the measurable future!
Activity: 9
Merit: 100
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Seems interesting with so much offer for user. So it's like wearing the ethereum platform for a while until your own chain are ready for launch. When the convert from token to coin will be happen? After token sale end? Will there be a period for converting?
Sarf is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. The platform issues several service products such as credit cards and Sarf wallets. All of these products are offered to users to transact cryptocurrency daily.
Good concept with great product service.
I am sure Sarf will be superior to other platforms
Thanks for the support!
Activity: 98
Sarf is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. The platform issues several service products such as credit cards and Sarf wallets. All of these products are offered to users to transact cryptocurrency daily.
Good concept with great product service.
I am sure Sarf will be superior to other platforms
This project is really impressive and attractive , they r building stronger community and project

Thanks Fionoa
This is a revolutionary project! Its implementation requires experience in the financial sector. But your team members are only engineers (see linkedin)!!! How are you going to implement such a serious project without financial experience? Do you have advisors or partners from the banking or financial sector? Thanks for the answer and good luck to the team!
Hi MandexTer, I really appreciate your comment, so we are currently looking to get new advisors and business partners who could help us to get this project done, currently we are discussing with some companies that could really help us with this but there is no confirmation yet, as we have only started to work on this project some months ago we didn't really had the time to get a lot of partners.
But don't worry we will soon have more advisors and new partners.
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
This is a revolutionary project! Its implementation requires experience in the financial sector. But your team members are only engineers (see linkedin)!!! How are you going to implement such a serious project without financial experience? Do you have advisors or partners from the banking or financial sector? Thanks for the answer and good luck to the team!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Is this the new big thing that every token that gets launched also simultaneously plans to build its own cryptocurrency exchange? I bet most of the teams aren't able to build a solid exchange with strong security. They just lack the experience in building things like matching algorithms.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
How will u implement the POS payment gateway? mc/visa or You are developing a new one?
We will develop a new one, it will be able to handle Credit/Debit transactions but also we will add an option to permit the merchant to accept directly the tokens to his sarf online wallet.

Develop a new POS worldwide gateway is a big challenge

Good luck with your project.

Sure it is but this is really one of the best options to make cryptocurrencies accepted everywhere

I will follow this project, cause I cant wait to see a fully crypto payment gateway
Watch¬ify
Pages:
Jump to: