Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 34. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Where exactly is your team located,do you have some kind of main office?

Do projects these days really need like main office?

Not really IMO. The IT sector is scattered all around the world and it works fine for some time now. No need to have everybody in the same room.

Even the big companies around the world are sending their employs to work at home multiple times a week as it has been shown it reduces costs and boosts productivity. That has to become the future of workplaces. No need to cram people in the same place with all the technology available.

that is definitely a lot more eco-friendly as well. In the IT industry a lot of energy is wasted unnecessarily so this is a good approach. For blockchain-based project it can reduce the harm mining makes.

The productivity boost only happens for people who are very self-motivated and determined. If you need guidance it's not so good to work from home.

Nah, systems and monitoring is so advanced today, that people who work from home have more communication and control from their managers, team leaders etc. then those who work in physical office.

I don't see it this way. If you are physically present in an office there are more options to interact with your leadership than if you work from home. There is also less distraction if you are in the office.

I agree with this,im an old schhol uy,and i still prefer this kinf of work,atleast for core team members.

For me it makes sense to work remotely,as that way you can get best possible people for the job,no matter where they live

Agreed. Even the most complex problems can be resolved with a couple of calls, no need for people to be located in one place.
Activity: 252
Do you plan Live AMA in the near future?Im sure community would be very interested in that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Not really IMO. The IT sector is scattered all around the world and it works fine for some time now. No need to have everybody in the same room.

Even the big companies around the world are sending their employs to work at home multiple times a week as it has been shown it reduces costs and boosts productivity. That has to become the future of workplaces. No need to cram people in the same place with all the technology available.

that is definitely a lot more eco-friendly as well. In the IT industry a lot of energy is wasted unnecessarily so this is a good approach. For blockchain-based project it can reduce the harm mining makes.

The productivity boost only happens for people who are very self-motivated and determined. If you need guidance it's not so good to work from home.

Nah, systems and monitoring is so advanced today, that people who work from home have more communication and control from their managers, team leaders etc. then those who work in physical office.

I don't see it this way. If you are physically present in an office there are more options to interact with your leadership than if you work from home. There is also less distraction if you are in the office.

I agree with this,im an old schhol uy,and i still prefer this kinf of work,atleast for core team members.

For me it makes sense to work remotely,as that way you can get best possible people for the job,no matter where they live
Activity: 238
The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I like that the Timechain project with integrated solutions improves the user interface, reduces friction and, ultimately, allows more transactions while at the same time bringing more users to the crypto-currency area.

I am truly hoping the project will attract more people into crypto - but how will they get users?
I enjoyed Timechain's solutions. But you can share how to implement the solutions so that the project can "integrate improved user interface, reduce friction and allow more transactions ..."? When people understand this, they can trust and choose you. And this is the best marketing method of the project!
Activity: 219

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Activity: 182
When can we expect it to go live?

Their beta wallet is supposed to launch during Q3 and platform during Q4, for the beginning with the desktop app, and later on android and iOS versions.

will the beta be an open one?  available for everyone to check out?

Not just to check out but to test and report errors. Beta testing is an important tool for grinding out those small errors that maybe only users would come across, and it's cheaper than hiring a bunch of people to do the testing.

Yes but maybe they have a team for testing, but this would be useful to collect customer experience.
Activity: 34
Definitely will wait for its launch.
Activity: 32
Is kYC required to participate in token sale?
Activity: 32
Good project , specially Fiat pairing.👍
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Their beta wallet is supposed to launch during Q3 and platform during Q4, for the beginning with the desktop app, and later on android and iOS versions.

Not just to check out but to test and report errors. Beta testing is an important tool for grinding out those small errors that maybe only users would come across, and it's cheaper than hiring a bunch of people to do the testing.
Activity: 126
Why create an app that integrates a wallet, a funding platform and an exchange?Thats sounds really ambitious,and like something that will demand a lot of work,
Activity: 266

Activity: 154

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain

what do you mean? I can not fully understand the context of your message. Does this apply to the use of a token after its sale? type, when will we be able to see the finished product?
I like the project idea and love the concept. It will be easier to buy crypto with Fiat pairing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Read about the project, Timechain has supported a large number of digital coins. What measures do you use to attract digital money to the Timechain platform? Do you set the standard for coins so that they can be joined to the foundation?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
When can we expect some kind of MVP?

What does MVP stand for? I know it's not Most Valuable Player XD

MVP is Minimum Viable Product - so basically the product/platform/app with just enough features to satisfy early customers, and to provide feedback for future product development
Pages:
Jump to: