Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 35. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 250
Selling and buying encryption directly from the wallet,
Make the deal easier.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
When can we expect some kind of MVP?

What does MVP stand for? I know it's not Most Valuable Player XD
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Is there a KYC procedure to buy Timechain tokens?

Yes, but it is easy to do it and nowadays it does not take much time Smiley

Do i only need government issued ID,or proof of residence too?

They sometimes ask for proof of residence too, yea, but it is not a must for KYC in general.

Ye it all depends on the KYC,those more strict ask for proof of residence too
Activity: 222
When can we expect some kind of MVP?
Activity: 142
What is the minimum amount needed to participate in the sale?
Activity: 216
Why not develop a wallet of your own?

It seems like a lot of development and effort that can be used elsewhere because we already have wallets that were developed just for that purpose.

I agree, it seems to me unnecessary to invest money into developing something that already exists on the market if it satisfy the conditions.

True, it does take quite a toll on the development to make your own. But sometimes projects opt for this for security reasons.

But aren't hardware wallets even more secure? And I don't any project is willing to invest in the development of hardware wallets.

maybe in the general sense of security for customer, but from the projects perspective - it is probably easier to track.

Why would project spend funds on hardware wallet design and go to competition with Ledger?

Yeah, there are much smarter ways to spend the funds and use existing infrastructure that works and people are familiar with.
Activity: 224

They sometimes ask for proof of residence too, yea, but it is not a must for KYC in general.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

It seems like a lot of development and effort that can be used elsewhere because we already have wallets that were developed just for that purpose.

I agree, it seems to me unnecessary to invest money into developing something that already exists on the market if it satisfy the conditions.

True, it does take quite a toll on the development to make your own. But sometimes projects opt for this for security reasons.

But aren't hardware wallets even more secure? And I don't any project is willing to invest in the development of hardware wallets.

maybe in the general sense of security for customer, but from the projects perspective - it is probably easier to track.

Why would project spend funds on hardware wallet design and go to competition with Ledger?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
"Timechain is reversing the relationship exchanges have with Blockchain projects. Projects may list their tokens through a partnership with Timechain. A token swap between the Blockchain project's coin or token and Timechain COIN can be done on an agreed upon value in USD. Partnerships that will have a positive impact on the community will be prioritized. "

so does this mean that the timechain token will be listed on the exchanges while the other tokens for other partner projects will be listed on timechain platform thus not having to pay the huge exchange amount. But how will those projects gain popularity?
Activity: 185

Activity: 238

True,sooner or later projects go for their own wallet,so they have more control over it.

Is it an improvement on security if the wallet is their own?
I see that your wallet will support more than 1000 cryptocurrencies?Does it mean only erc20 currencies,or others too?

I know most are really based on erc-20 so I think most of the important ones will be covered.
Activity: 53
Can you give us some info how you plan to spend funds raised during ICO?
Activity: 252
I see that your wallet will support more than 1000 cryptocurrencies?Does it mean only erc20 currencies,or others too?
Activity: 219

True,sooner or later projects go for their own wallet,so they have more control over it.

Activity: 280

Activity: 66

Merit: 103
A Token Power Raffle Platform In The Ecosys
no bad intention But this project is not very interested investors, why? maybe by your web interface. it's too trivial. ugly. That made me not sympathize. Basic color number, simple picture.
1 more thing. How do you attract users? There is no good marketing campaign. People will not know who you are.
opinions of yourself. thank you for listening
Pages:
Jump to: