Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 33. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Good project , specially Fiat pairing.👍
Yes Fiat pairing will help to attract more people into crypto.
Also, user interface and support will be key factor in success for exchange.
Do you plan Live AMA in the near future?Im sure community would be very interested in that.

I would definitely love to see something like that,and im sure im not the only one!
Yes , I am also looking forward to live AMA from team.
Activity: 32
When can we expect it to go live?

platform launch is in Q4. a desktop app will be available in starting. android and ios app will follow later.

So will the initial app be available for everyone to try out before official release?

It depends if they think their testers have covered everything in their testing.

But maybe the people who want to check out the app don't want to test it Cheesy just check it.
Actually most of people are new to crypto and just wanted to check that app is real or not.😊
Activity: 266
I see that you are developing your own wallet,but will i be able to store your tokens on my ledger nano s?

If the token is erc-20 based then yes, you can store it on your nano s.

Does anybody know if there are any advantages to developing your own wallet vs a hardware wallet?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Where exactly is your team located,do you have some kind of main office?

Do projects these days really need like main office?

Not really IMO. The IT sector is scattered all around the world and it works fine for some time now. No need to have everybody in the same room.

Even the big companies around the world are sending their employs to work at home multiple times a week as it has been shown it reduces costs and boosts productivity. That has to become the future of workplaces. No need to cram people in the same place with all the technology available.

that is definitely a lot more eco-friendly as well. In the IT industry a lot of energy is wasted unnecessarily so this is a good approach. For blockchain-based project it can reduce the harm mining makes.

The productivity boost only happens for people who are very self-motivated and determined. If you need guidance it's not so good to work from home.

Nah, systems and monitoring is so advanced today, that people who work from home have more communication and control from their managers, team leaders etc. then those who work in physical office.

I don't see it this way. If you are physically present in an office there are more options to interact with your leadership than if you work from home. There is also less distraction if you are in the office.

I agree with this,im an old schhol uy,and i still prefer this kinf of work,atleast for core team members.

The disadvantage is that you have less human resource potential to recruit. If you have people working for you externally you can hire all around the world.
Activity: 224

platform launch is in Q4. a desktop app will be available in starting. android and ios app will follow later.

So will the initial app be available for everyone to try out before official release?

It depends if they think their testers have covered everything in their testing.

But maybe the people who want to check out the app don't want to test it Cheesy just check it.
I see that you are developing your own wallet,but will i be able to store your tokens on my ledger nano s?

If the token is erc-20 based then yes, you can store it on your nano s.
Activity: 66
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
There is a lot of crypto exchange projects lately but somehow Timechain seems more serious and more thought out.
copper member
Activity: 29
Timechain Team Member
Is kYC required to participate in token sale?

Hi Rajdeep! We'll do a private sale first, then a public token sale. All details and requirements to participate will be revealed very very soon. Stay tuned  Cool

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

Activity: 196

Not really IMO. The IT sector is scattered all around the world and it works fine for some time now. No need to have everybody in the same room.

Even the big companies around the world are sending their employs to work at home multiple times a week as it has been shown it reduces costs and boosts productivity. That has to become the future of workplaces. No need to cram people in the same place with all the technology available.

that is definitely a lot more eco-friendly as well. In the IT industry a lot of energy is wasted unnecessarily so this is a good approach. For blockchain-based project it can reduce the harm mining makes.

The productivity boost only happens for people who are very self-motivated and determined. If you need guidance it's not so good to work from home.

Nah, systems and monitoring is so advanced today, that people who work from home have more communication and control from their managers, team leaders etc. then those who work in physical office.

I don't see it this way. If you are physically present in an office there are more options to interact with your leadership than if you work from home. There is also less distraction if you are in the office.

I agree with this,im an old schhol uy,and i still prefer this kinf of work,atleast for core team members.

For me it makes sense to work remotely,as that way you can get best possible people for the job,no matter where they live

Agreed. Even the most complex problems can be resolved with a couple of calls, no need for people to be located in one place.

Skype, WhatsApp, call, e-mail. sms...there are so many options for people to not see each other ever Cheesy

One of the perks of going global Smiley but definitely no need to put people all in one place. Then you just have extra costs.
Activity: 182

Is kYC required to participate in token sale?
Yes, I KYC is required.
Good project , specially Fiat pairing.👍
Yes Fiat pairing will help to attract more people into crypto.

what do you mean? I can not fully understand the context of your message. Does this apply to the use of a token after its sale? type, when will we be able to see the finished product?
I meant when exchange will go live, sorry for not putting my question properly... I got the answer thank you.👍
Is there a KYC procedure to buy Timechain tokens?

Yes, but it is easy to do it and nowadays it does not take much time Smiley

Do i only need government issued ID,or proof of residence too?

They sometimes ask for proof of residence too, yea, but it is not a must for KYC in general.

Ye it all depends on the KYC,those more strict ask for proof of residence too

what identity and residence proofs are valid for kyc because i don't have passport.
Activity: 108
Do you plan Live AMA in the near future?Im sure community would be very interested in that.

I would definitely love to see something like that,and im sure im not the only one!
Activity: 266

For me it makes sense to work remotely,as that way you can get best possible people for the job,no matter where they live

Agreed. Even the most complex problems can be resolved with a couple of calls, no need for people to be located in one place.

Skype, WhatsApp, call, e-mail. sms...there are so many options for people to not see each other ever Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: