Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 36. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Is there a KYC procedure to buy Timechain tokens?

Yes, but it is easy to do it and nowadays it does not take much time Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Is there a KYC procedure to buy Timechain tokens?
Activity: 166
How will Timechain make money?How will you generate income?
Activity: 211
Why not develop a wallet of your own?

It seems like a lot of development and effort that can be used elsewhere because we already have wallets that were developed just for that purpose.

Also because team made a right choice and chose to run erc-20 token, so it makes sense to use alreay vast amount of options when it comes to wallet.
Activity: 152

Ledger nano s is a must nowdays,if you wanna have a good sleep,knowing ur crypto is safe.

I agree, at some point everybody should buy some hardware wallet, and Ladger nano is one of the best options.
[/quote]

Well if you don't have money you can always use MEW.
Activity: 175
I like that the Timechain project with integrated solutions improves the user interface, reduces friction and, ultimately, allows more transactions while at the same time bringing more users to the crypto-currency area.

I am truly hoping the project will attract more people into crypto - but how will they get users?

I guess with extensive marketing and PR and just by having a good product, that's it.
copper member
Activity: 29
Timechain Team Member
Where exactly is your team located,do you have some kind of main office?

Hi Art! We're located at 615 Rene Levesque Boulevard West, in downtown Montréal, Canada. You are welcome to pop by our office anytime. We have excellent coffee  Cool

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

Activity: 247
I like that the Timechain project with integrated solutions improves the user interface, reduces friction and, ultimately, allows more transactions while at the same time bringing more users to the crypto-currency area.

I am truly hoping the project will attract more people into crypto - but how will they get users?
Activity: 224

I agree with your statement. What I wish to know is how they will attract users?

Team must have some plan set,as thats the key thing,adoption.

Maybe they have a plan - but for start how are they going to do it?

the first users will make a good marketing later on, but at the start you need initial users to start of the platform.
Activity: 266

I agree with your statement. What I wish to know is how they will attract users?

Maybe they have a plan - but for start how are they going to do it?
Activity: 186

It seems like a lot of development and effort that can be used elsewhere because we already have wallets that were developed just for that purpose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 61

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Do you have any kind of referral system going on?

Ledger nano s is a must nowdays,if you wanna have a good sleep,knowing ur crypto is safe.
[/quote]

I agree, at some point everybody should buy some hardware wallet, and Ladger nano is one of the best options.

Our #1 aim is simplicity in order to widen the crypto market. We'll have plenty of onboarding processes for all of you noobs Wink

I think this is one of they key ingredients needed for success.Im glad to see that team understands that!

Even today, simplifying procedures and application interfaces of coins/tokens are severely lacking. Most crypto projects have not taken the time to cater to the average Joe's needs. Things are still very complicated and confusing for the ordinary people to handle.

I would definitely agree with you that things are real complex nowadays. The problem is that among good projects there are those who fail to hit the mark so they cause additional problems. But without this trial-and-error there would not really be many options for quality projects.

Good remark. The market tends to do it's selection and weed out the week so to say Smiley
Activity: 238

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

Our #1 aim is simplicity in order to widen the crypto market. We'll have plenty of onboarding processes for all of you noobs Wink

I think this is one of they key ingredients needed for success.Im glad to see that team understands that!

Even today, simplifying procedures and application interfaces of coins/tokens are severely lacking. Most crypto projects have not taken the time to cater to the average Joe's needs. Things are still very complicated and confusing for the ordinary people to handle.

I would definitely agree with you that things are real complex nowadays. The problem is that among good projects there are those who fail to hit the mark so they cause additional problems. But without this trial-and-error there would not really be many options for quality projects.
Activity: 140
What would be the best wallet to store tokens?Do I have to buy one?
Pages:
Jump to: