Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 116. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
If people refused to withdraw their own bonuses as the research shows, I doubt that they’d change the point of view at once.

You know, bonuses are usually absolutely useless, so they forget about them almost immediately.
How will BitRewards allow to change the situation? Their bonuses wont be accepted everywhere.
The area of use of their bonuses will be much wider. Also, you’ll be able to sell the tokens on the exchange.
But who will buy them? Especially at the dawn of development of the platform when it wont have many partners.
The stores which want to connect the loyalty system by BitRewards will.
Do you mean that it’ll be possible to pay for connection only with the tokens of this platform? I’ve heard that fiat is suitable, too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If people refused to withdraw their own bonuses as the research shows, I doubt that they’d change the point of view at once.

You know, bonuses are usually absolutely useless, so they forget about them almost immediately.
How will BitRewards allow to change the situation? Their bonuses wont be accepted everywhere.
The area of use of their bonuses will be much wider. Also, you’ll be able to sell the tokens on the exchange.
But who will buy them? Especially at the dawn of development of the platform when it wont have many partners.
The stores which want to connect the loyalty system by BitRewards will.

Activity: 112
I see that this project has successfully reached the softcap, this is very good news, all this does not escape from the hard work and cooperation of the team.
and currently living more maximizing more to promote this project, with so many investors who are interested in the project, so the target can be achieved.

Activity: 378
great idea, which perfectly realizes itself !! I believe there will be a stunning success. but I couldn't find your project rating on https://icoguide.com/en
Hi, check our rating at ICO Bench https://icobench.com/ico/bitrewards and Track ICO https://www.trackico.io/ico/bitrewards/
Good news everyone, we have reached our softcap

Activity: 79
A strong team driving this one, all in all a good rewards programme. I expect this one to do well.

copper member
Merit: 103
BitRewards ANN thread is available in Hindi for participants from Indian subcontinent.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-3092818

Please participate and share with others. Let's make the ICO a huge success.
Activity: 168
great idea, which perfectly realizes itself !! I believe there will be a stunning success. but I couldn't find your project rating on https://icoguide.com/en
Crypticurrencies haven’t become widely known yet, and majority doesn’t understand how to use them yet. Perhaps u should develop a guide?
Thanks, we will consider your piece of advise.
How will the platform be monetized? Anyway, it’ll be necessary to maintain the servers and pay to the employees.
Hello, a small commission for the BIT tokens' distributed rewards will be imposed starting from year two. The commission is credited at the BitRewards Foundation's account. This process also creates an additional demand on the tokens. At the end of period (annually) the Foundation allocates the necessary budget for the project further development. The Foundation may also have other sources of income.
You’ll have to hold a powerful PR campaign in order to attract a lot of stores. How much is allocated to this?
Hello, I'm not allowed to give such information
Good afternoon. If the store pays me a reward with any other cryptocurrency, will it be automatically converted to your tokens?
Hello, the cash back will be paid in our crypto BIT
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added BitRewards ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/bitrewards).

If you have any question about BitRewards ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 224
Crypticurrencies haven’t become widely known yet, and majority doesn’t understand how to use them yet. Perhaps u should develop a guide?
Activity: 406
How will the platform be monetized? Anyway, it’ll be necessary to maintain the servers and pay to the employees.
Jump to: