Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 3. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I try to access the telegram channel of bitrewards, but by doing the same generate error message, anyone know the reason?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I expect this business grows well and excellent.
Wondrous logo, watchful approach, very nice job.
Activity: 98
Awesome project. Amazing product for ICO and very strong team. I wish you the best.
Activity: 123
price cheap now, potential token time high explode.
listed on coinmarketcap now only 500 Mil supply  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello everybody. This is normal when the coin in the price falls. Soon the price stabilizes do not worry. I wish everyone good luck.

Now really looking at the price of the token on the exchange becomes very sad, very much dropped the price of the coin. But there are advantages to this, perhaps it is just the same very good opportunity to buy coins for future sale.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Greetings, all.
Looks great project.
Clear-cut approach, engaging logo!

Thank you for your feedback Roll Eyes
at that time we only have bit / eth, we still do not have bit / btc, anyone know if there are other exchanges? thank you

Hello, the team is working on other exchanges too Smiley
Also we have an agreement with Coinchel - it is Korean exchange (but no date of listing now)
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
at that time we only have bit / eth, we still do not have bit / btc, anyone know if there are other exchanges? thank you

today this token on coinmarketcap,, and i think you can trade this token on hitbtc,, but only Bit/Eth
about Bit/BTC pairs, i hope soon we can see it
check this out buddy : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitrewards/#markets
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
copper member
Activity: 196
Good rewards program. BitRewards team has extensive technical background in building the rewards product.
Hi DEVs! very nice plan, hope in the future should run according to the planned.

Nice to hear that 😎
The business is very good and if you truly get on in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be good!

thanx we will try to do our best💪
Existing product is always a good thing. Generally very reasonable and interesting project. Everything looks good.

Thank you very much our product will be released soon stay tuned😀
copper member
Activity: 98
Existing product is always a good thing. Generally very reasonable and interesting project. Everything looks good.
Hopefully bitrewards team working im waiting for online store listing for shopping with tokens  thats going to be game changer
Yep sure the team works actively and established new several partnerships. You can check them here https://medium.com/@bitrewards/bitrewards-began-to-connect-first-customers-b3049d66d312
Appropriate use of blockchain, has a live demo. Comprehensive whitepaper with in-depth descriptions on the system. Great team.

THNX A LOT  Cheesy
It is really great project! Detailed and profitable design, very good website!  Good luck guys!

Thanks for your feedback Wink
the price is going down because people don't trust the team. the KYC didn't work well. the bounty people are waiting weeks for their tokens. and thousands of tokens are sold far below ico price! who sells tokens with 60 or 70% loss. ? bitrewards is.......soon...sooon....sooooon    Grin stay tuned ...    Grin  every day the same in telegram.  Wink but...soon  Grin

Thnx for the feedback, KYC processing takes a long time as it is checked in different databases and by different factors and processed according to the current laws. Bounty distribution has finally started  Grin. Yes the price is under ico but the product will be released in summer so the merchants will buy tokens and the demand will increase. so reccommend just to hodl. Roll Eyes
Now really looking at the price of the token on the exchange becomes very sad, very much dropped the price of the coin. But there are advantages to this, perhaps it is just the same very good opportunity to buy coins for future sale.

Unfortunately the price is under ico but the product will be released in summer so the merchants will buy tokens and the demand will increase.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Pages:
Jump to: