Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 5. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
The team has big problems with KYC. I hope this project really starts. if the team already has big problems with kyc there will be other problems in the future. or the team just needs time  Wink

About 70% of the purchased tokens have already been transferred. 30% have not yet confirmed their withdraw address.
I think that this is not a team that is delaying with KYC. they are investors who are not in a hurry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The team has big problems with KYC. I hope this project really starts. if the team already has big problems with kyc there will be other problems in the future. or the team just needs time  Wink
Many people didn't pass KYC, we keep sending them emails each two days to undergo this procedure.
Activity: 286

One of their social media stated, No KYC for bounty and airdrop.  We will just give them ample time to resolve and fix everything, pretty sure they already have corrective measures if their is something wrong happen along the way.  I am confident with team,  that they are also open for any  suggestions for the improvement of the product and services offer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Good evening!
It seems of this idea will be better in the measurable future.
BitRewards is really a terrific project that is able to permeate online stores of all shapes and sizes and connect them with their customers thanks to BIT tokens!
I think this is a very well-thought through idea and the team shown the capability to deliver. Good luck guys.
thnx appreciate this
I hope your business runs happily.
Flawless idea, clear-cut vision!  Good luck guys!

Thank you very much
Still waiting on my ETH withdrawal. My form was completed a while ago after I completed my KYC form and I was told that I would be receiving my funds by May 31st. When will this happen?

Hello please ask our admins in telegram (https://t.me/bitrewards) or via email ([email protected])
They will help
Activity: 532
Still waiting on my ETH withdrawal. My form was completed a while ago after I completed my KYC form and I was told that I would be receiving my funds by May 31st. When will this happen?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I hope your business runs happily.
Flawless idea, clear-cut vision!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 434
UPDATE

We are making great strides with our revamped whitepaper, much easier to understand so far compared to our current version. Update 2- a little more exciting, I’m writing up the content for the website, and let me tell you, it’s looking quite nice in my opinion.  Stay tuned for more to come
copper member
Activity: 196
Huge industry, team proven talent, Great job! I really love the concept and it's reward programme.
Activity: 2
I've spoken with admin and hopefully the matter will be solved.
Bitrewards is fraud they took 4.53 eth from me. I've been waiting for a refund for 3 months. I was blocked from telegram group and admin stopped answering me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitrewards/comments/8us8e4/i_have_been_scammed_by_bitrewards_team/?utm_source=reddit-android

Your request was passed to legals, please expect an answer after the weekend.
They have a strong team and there is a lot of potential Bitrewards. Good luck guys.

Thank you very much
You need to add token details to let participants to get in the idea!
 Good luck all!

What exactly?
Activity: 147
BitRewards uses third-party services for ID screening. We performed a detailed due diligence in selecting the vendors to guarantee smooth and safe process. Your information will be kept safe and secure and will be used only for KYC procedure.
Team is pretty good. Rewards is a great way to increase adoption of cryptocurrency among the general public.

Agreed, thanx.
Pages:
Jump to: