Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 4. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hopefully bitrewards team working im waiting for online store listing for shopping with tokens  thats going to be game changer
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
the price is going down because people don't trust the team. the KYC didn't work well. the bounty people are waiting weeks for their tokens. and thousands of tokens are sold far below ico price! who sells tokens with 60 or 70% loss. ? bitrewards is.......soon...sooon....sooooon    Grin stay tuned ...    Grin  every day the same in telegram.  Wink but...soon  Grin
Activity: 98
Appropriate use of blockchain, has a live demo. Comprehensive whitepaper with in-depth descriptions on the system. Great team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Their idea is quite engaging in my opinion!
Faultless design, informed design!  Good luck team!

thnx appreciate that
I like your idea. Arguable business, interesting website, unblemished design.

Thank you very much
Activity: 124
I really love the concept and it's reward programme. Team is pretty good. Good luck.
I like the construction of this idea!
Really good business, spotless results, advisable approach!

thank you very much
0.00000903  on idex. wow   Grin  ico price = 0.00003472 eth for 1 bit
very good price. now the price is low. you can buy tokens much cheaper than at the ICO. and if the bounty people get their tokens, the rate will drop even further. Bitrewards already has a great team. and KYC is also perfect  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

My comment on the listing would be almost the same as yours, the price is well below the ICO, has there been any pre-sale? And if it occurred, what was the value of the token in the pre-sale?

We had presale with discount about 40-30%
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
very good price. now the price is low. you can buy tokens much cheaper than at the ICO. and if the bounty people get their tokens, the rate will drop even further. Bitrewards already has a great team. and KYC is also perfect  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

My comment on the listing would be almost the same as yours, the price is well below the ICO, has there been any pre-sale? And if it occurred, what was the value of the token in the pre-sale?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 280
Why did you launche in IDEX since company has palaned to come in Hitbtc? Mostly, there are people who got their tokens from airdrop dump their coins on Idex. Please work to post on a better trading platform as soon as possible

It is not always good to immediately go to large exchanges. Everything must be done consistently, in parallel with the development of the main product.
BitRewards is happy to announce partnership with OSA Decentralized
Read more details in article by Chipin
https://www.chipin.com/bitrewards-announces-partnership-with-osa-decentralized/
The major object that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the idea.  Good luck team.

Thank you very much.
Why did you launche in IDEX since company has palaned to come in Hitbtc? Mostly, there are people who got their tokens from airdrop dump their coins on Idex. Please work to post on a better trading platform as soon as possible

Hello, IDEX is a decentralized exchange platform with low trading volumes. Tokens are listed there without any permissions of the project. So, we didn't list our token there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The team has big problems with KYC. I hope this project really starts. if the team already has big problems with kyc there will be other problems in the future. or the team just needs time  Wink

About 70% of the purchased tokens have already been transferred. 30% have not yet confirmed their withdraw address.
I think that this is not a team that is delaying with KYC. they are investors who are not in a hurry.

these investors know it's not a good project and they'll get the money back. that's a good idea. then they don't have an 80% loss.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think this is a very well-thought through idea and the team shown the capability to deliver. Good luck guys.
Hello thank you very much, appreciate your support.
copper member
Activity: 294
I think this is a very well-thought through idea and the team shown the capability to deliver. Good luck guys.
How will Warner Music, GoPro , Ecwid and AdHive benefit from cooperation with our blockchain platform? 💪💪💪

Team made very productive work, during the successful tokensale period and signed several partnership agreements with merchants and other blockchain platforms. We decided to outline this important result for our community and tell what our partnerships mean for eCommerce retailers and brands.

Learn more in our blog

https://medium.com/@bitrewards/what-our-partnerships-mean-for-ecommerce-retailers-and-brands-30656f1ab635
Pages:
Jump to: