Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 6. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I wish this idea will be prosperous.
Detailed and profitable approach, classy vision, acquainted website!

Wow thank you very much appreciate it
I was trying to log in with my username to complete the KYC, first I would not leave, then I did it through the google login and I take myself as a new user and I see that the personal data is blank, also the wallet and the balance, all in white and zero: /

What to do now?

Ask our telegram support. They will help
Hello. When will the bounty pay out in the telegram? Wrote that in June, but already on June 27.

Hi will start in July as not all contributors recieved their tokens (waiting them to pass KYC procedure). That's why we can't count the final amount of tokens distributed and amount of tokens which should be allocated for bounty programm, sorry for such delay.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hello all. Amazing sales dues!
Wondrous project, assured activity!
copper member
Activity: 196
Team is pretty good. Rewards is a great way to increase adoption of cryptocurrency among the general public.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I was trying to log in with my username to complete the KYC, first I would not leave, then I did it through the google login and I take myself as a new user and I see that the personal data is blank, also the wallet and the balance, all in white and zero: /

What to do now?
Activity: 140
Hello. When will the bounty pay out in the telegram? Wrote that in June, but already on June 27.
I've passed KYC and received an email that tells me I passed KYC but I didn't get any withdraw confirmation and I didn't get my tokens. Can you help me about this?

Please go to telegram chat live support they will help you
Activity: 182
 I got an email that KYC didn't pass, then after 2-3 mins later, there was a "False Alarm" mail that tells everything is ok and approved.
I've passed KYC and received an email that tells me I passed KYC but I didn't get any withdraw confirmation and I didn't get my tokens. Can you help me about this?
Meeting with UDAX - United Digital Asset Exchange's Korean Branch. Headquartered in Hong Kong, UDAX spreads their business in Asia
Strong team, advisors and partners. Milestones are well defined. Interesting project!

Appreciate it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I welcome it very much that Bitrewards team thinks about postponing the exchange listing for the Bit tokens.

Exchange listings in bad dump situdations like this could result in heavy sell offs.

This is also not the best solution. Investors are waiting for them to freely convert their tokens into cash.
I welcome it very much that Bitrewards team thinks about postponing the exchange listing for the Bit tokens.

Exchange listings in bad dump situdations like this could result in heavy sell offs.

Thank you very much for your support. Anyways community will decide about it.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250

copper member
Good team with many very strong advisors. This may have the potential and the product has a live demo.
The BitRewards team decided to set an opinion poll to decide on whether or not we should postpone the date of the listing for better market conditions.

Read the full article and take part in the opinion poll:

https://medium.com/@bitrewards/bit-token-listing-on-hitbtc-3b320e6ec752
Their vision is far beyond other blockchain rewards projects. Good luck

Wow thanx for your support  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 71
Their vision is far beyond other blockchain rewards projects. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: