Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 7. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
At the stage of bounty, they are already deceiving. They said that I'm a bot. I do not invest in ISO for anything and I do not advise others.
Probably your account was quite sucpitious or fake one.
The project seems pretty budding. A rather interesting design, blameless approach, watchful activity!
Thank you very much
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/bitrewards   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Activity: 182
At the stage of bounty, they are already deceiving. They said that I'm a bot. I do not invest in ISO for anything and I do not advise others.
How much Token are sold in the ICO? thx

still counting due to KYC processing and giving refunds
When the product is ready?

You can check roadmap on our website bitrewards.network
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
Activity: 7
copper member
Activity: 196
Nice idea and unconventional, it could be implemented with a good development in the new future.
I have received my Bitrewards tokens from the airdrop. Thanks for that.

Is already clear when we will see Bitrewards added to HitBTC exchange and Coinmarketcap?

HitBTC will be in June
I still have not received my Tokens and I was wondering on an expected eta? I must have misunderstood the dates written in my account wallet?
 Thanks in advance.

Hello, please ask our team in our telegram chat
For People who got Tokens in May,

when should we expect to get the tokens into our wallets ??

in the wallet.bitreward.net page , it show my KRC form has been approved.

Hello, please ask our admins in our Telegram chat
I liked to participate in the project,the team is working perfectly and collected funds to prove it.I hope that you will continue to work actively in the future
Thank you very much we appreciate your support
Activity: 18

Are you using blockchain wallet or web wallet? In case you are using blockchain wallet.. Do use etherscan to check if you already receive..

I use Metamask. Yes I use etherscan. Does anyone have a direct contact for bitrewards? I have been scammed twice this year already and starting to think this is another?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
More stuff will come.
I still have not received my Tokens and I was wondering on an expected eta? I must have misunderstood the dates written in my account wallet?
 Thanks in advance.

Has anyone ever got token? everyone always writes that they are still waiting for the token. but who then sells the token on idex?

This is what it says in my wallet
 "Your KYC application has successfully passed our verification"
"You will receive the tokens to your ETH wallet 0xB859e4d1Ea470253A1ec457fcF40697A37fB787F soon after the tokens are issued (May 10, 2018, or earlier)."
And in my withdraw option
"Please provide your ETH address, we will transfer your BIT tokens there immediately after the ICO finishes (between May 01, 2018 and May 31, 2018)."
 All has been done on my behalf I think?
Anyone have any information on why I have not received my tokens?

Are you using blockchain wallet or web wallet? In case you are using blockchain wallet.. Do use etherscan to check if you already receive..

Is already clear when we will see Bitrewards added to HitBTC exchange and Coinmarketcap?
Hi, when did you receive your tokens? Is there anybody else who has received there tokens?
Does anyone have any information on what is going on with the tokens?
Activity: 453
Merit: 250

Waiting for something above interesting here!
You may find this interesting "soon BIT tokens are coming to HitBTC".
 This news is awesome for people who have actually GOT THERE TOKENS (if any?)!!
Pages:
Jump to: