Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 91. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Is it possible to purchase your recommendations system separately from the loyalty program? Or both products are supplied as a bundle only?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. The seller can find out everything about the user’s past purchases, but does the user still have the right to hide this information?
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
His project is very good at this even for his presale it's almost touching hardcap I think later in the main sale will also this is a boutique who bought his token
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How long will the main sale last?
— If my calculations are correct, exactly 28 days.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. How long will the main sale last?
Activity: 224
Hello. What is the hard cap of the advance sale?

— 6 million dollars, but I think it will be raised fairly quickly.
Activity: 336
Hello. What is the hard cap of the advance sale?
Activity: 294
Hi. Why will the BitRewards users have their own rating?  It seemed to me that it is only needed for the sellers.
The system supposes a quantity of methods for interaction with customers, so the rating comes in very handy.
Could you give an example of situation where user rating matters?
In case you didn’t know, merchants will be able to offer a loan or a post-payment for the purchases.
Cool! I didn’t even hear about this before. Well, in this case, reputation really plays an important role.
Activity: 210
Hi. Why will the BitRewards users have their own rating?  It seemed to me that it is only needed for the sellers.
The system supposes a quantity of methods for interaction with customers, so the rating comes in very handy.
In case you didn’t know, merchants will be able to offer a loan or a post-payment for the purchases.
Activity: 210
Activity: 112
Cool! I didn’t even hear about this before. Well, in this case, reputation really plays an important role.
Activity: 116
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 378
Hello team, I joined your bounty campaign and I want to know what ID should I present to pass the KYC procedure to get my rewards in the end because I do only have school ID and Police Clearance ID. I am from the Philippines. Thanks for your answer
Any document should work. However, please notice you can't participate in Token Sales if you haven't reached legal age yet.
Activity: 378
Will any data on the buyers be transferred to the sellers? If so, can I refuse to provide  my data at my election?

The information you've provided while filling the KYC form will be kept safe and secure and will be used only for KYC procedure.
Pages:
Jump to: