Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 92. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will the use of yr crowdsourced recommendation system be free or will it be necessary to buy kinda premium account?
You don't have to pay extra to use BitRecommendations.
Will the tokens be the only way to reward the clients or is the use of other options possible?

We don't plan to impose the limitations on the merchants — they can both issue points or BIT tokens to reward their users on our system. E.g., they can choose to reward for shares and likes with points, and for the purchases of the referred friends with the crypto. We aim to give the suite of tools that solve the merchants' problems better, rather than tie them  our platform. It will result in broader adoption in the long run
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What’s the hard cap if this ICO?
$15 million. I think it wont be a problem to reach it.
Activity: 364
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Hello team, I joined your bounty campaign and I want to know what ID should I present to pass the KYC procedure to get my rewards in the end because I do only have school ID and Police Clearance ID. I am from the Philippines. Thanks for your answer
Activity: 392
Will any data on the buyers be transferred to the sellers? If so, can I refuse to provide  my data at my election?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Will the use of yr crowdsourced recommendation system be free or will it be necessary to buy kinda premium account?
Activity: 336
Will the tokens be the only way to reward the clients or is the use of other options possible?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hello. Let’s say I’ve bought the product. Will yr platform be able to guarantee that I wont see the advertisement of this product in the future?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hello. Liquidity smart contract isnt very popular at the moment, even taking into account the development of blockchain. Why did you decide to use it?
I guess that the main argument for the BitRewards team was the convenience for final users.
It seemed to me that its main task is to prevent the deficit of the tokens in the market.
And this, in turn, increases the level of convenience. The shops don’t need to buy overpriced tokens and the buyers don’t become the victims of artificial growth.

I think that prices will always be in USD terms so that the conversion happens in the background automatically and the appropriate amount of tokens is bought or sold.
Hello. What features will be available in the initial version of the mobile app? When will it be launched?
The mobile apps on the iOS and Android platforms, which replicate the functionality of the web apps
will also have the following features:
1. Crypto-wallet
2. Merchants’ special offers
3. Scanning and storage of loyalty cards (making plastic cards redundant, the inconvenience of which
is one of the main reasons customers stop using loyalty systems)
4. Gift cards
5. Geofencing
Will it be possible to use your solution in other areas? Or are loyalty programs the only option?
Hello in what kind of other areas?
Good afternoon. Will your platform have any constant prices for services? Or will they fluctuate depending on the rate of token value growth?
The service is absolutely free of charge. There will be a small commission. We aim to keep the commission as low as possible, because our business goal is to reach the maximum adoption of BitRewards, i.e. the demand on BIT token. So the commission will be in the ballpark of 0.5%, depending on the necessity to fund the Foundation.
Hey. It suddenly became interesting to me: will it be obligatory to use BitRecommendations?
As far as I know, it wont, but I don’t understand why u wanna refuse to use it.
I’m fed up with the shops offering me the products I’ve already bought.  The mailings annoy me even more.
But the BitRewards product will use the AI so it wont repeat the competitors’ mistakes. 
It seems that all of them use AI but there’s no result, so I wouldn’t be so sure of that.
Yes, but all of them take into account the viewed goods only, and here you will be offered to get the products that people with the needs similar to yours buy.
In addition, this is a first platform which uses decentralized crowdsourced recommendation system, so I cant wait to see it working.
Usually, the confirmation of a payment in the Ethereum blockchain takes about 60 seconds. Don't you think this could hinder the development of the platform?
As soon as the Lightning Network and Raiden Network technologies become available, the BitRewards Wallet will be integrated with them and become a part of these networks. It will speed up transactions to a few seconds.
Hey. It suddenly became interesting to me: will it be obligatory to use BitRecommendations?
I’m fed up with the shops offering me the products I’ve already bought.  The mailings annoy me even more.
But the BitRewards product will use the AI so it wont repeat the competitors’ mistakes. 
It seems that all of them use AI but there’s no result, so I wouldn’t be so sure of that.
Yes, but all of them take into account the viewed goods only, and here you will be offered to get the products that people with the needs similar to yours buy.
Hello. Can a major network to get more loyal terms of cooperation with BitRewards? Or do you focus on helping small businesses?
We are aimed on small and medium businesses.
Good evening. Is it true that before it was unnecessary to undergo KYC?
Hello, you can undergo KYC before or after the purchase of tokens
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: