Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 99. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello. Liquidity smart contract isnt very popular at the moment, even taking into account the development of blockchain. Why did you decide to use it?
I guess that the main argument for the BitRewards team was the convenience for final users.
It seemed to me that its main task is to prevent the deficit of the tokens in the market.
And this, in turn, increases the level of convenience. The shops don’t need to buy overpriced tokens and the buyers don’t become the victims of artificial growth.
Excellent solution, but it suddenly become interesting to me: how much will take the platform to use it?
The platform is absolutely free for merchants.
Hello. Liquidity smart contract isnt very popular at the moment, even taking into account the development of blockchain. Why did you decide to use it?

That was made to decrease the the market fluctuations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello. Why does this system need integration with social networks?
I’m sure that the users will be glad to get rewards for their own purchases. So I don’t see anything strange in this.
Can customers get tokens to their wallets directly from store owners or their employees? The absence of intermediaries will allow you to reduce costs.

Yes sure.
Good afternoon. Why do you provide 2 ways of interacting with the platform? The use of operators seems to me more practical.
Yes there is the second way to work with the platform. The merchant will be able to buy tokens on the open market.
Hello. Aren't you afraid that the fast rise in the tokens value will have a negative impact on the interest of store owners? They won't want to buy them at an overcharge price.

Why would store owners be impacted negatively by rising token values? Couldn't the prices be adjusted in USD terms so that you need less tokens for the same transaction?

We have fixed our token price in ETH, so every one who buys our token for ETH are in the same position
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hello. Why does this system need integration with social networks?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. How many tokens are put on the ICO?

Judging by the info on the site, there’s a billion of them at the moment, but the developers can double this amount if necessary.
Activity: 70
Hello. How many tokens are put on the ICO?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
What's the hard-cap of this ICO?
When 2 billion tokens are sold, sales will be completed.

There may be 1 billion tokens, I believe, eth prices will not fluctuate very much, so should not need to expand the number to complete the plan.
Activity: 364
What's the hard-cap of this ICO?
When 2 billion tokens are sold, sales will be completed.

Activity: 266
If the referral system is created, will it cover all the purchases of my referrals in the stores using BitRewards or only in some of them?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. The plug-ins and  widgets are usually created for massive CMS. Will your platform be compatible with online stores with original engine?
Activity: 224
Will the interface of the site be different depending on a user (regular buyer or store owner)?
Activity: 280
Hello. Are you planning to launch a mobile version of the wallet fir users? It’s extremely important today.
Activity: 238
Is there a possibility of a situation when a major network wants to hold a promo actions but there’re no tokens necessary for it?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. How often will the basic cost of the token change in yr liquidity smart contract?
Good afternoon. Will a 30% bonus be active during all the remaining stages of the ICO?
No, it covers only the ICO for people  who has landed on the white list.
Activity: 98
Good afternoon. Will a 30% bonus be active during all the remaining stages of the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: