Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 102. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello. Wont the fact that cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by the law yet, but the stores have to pay the taxes anyway become a problem?
No, the BitRewards team has foreseen this point and all the entrepreneurs will get all the necessary documents.
How is it possible? The rewards are credited in tokens, not in fiat currencies.
According to the WP, retailers have the opportunity to make payments in cryptocurrency and conduct settlements in fiat currencies. SO no one worries about it.
Merit: 0
Hello. Wont the fact that cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by the law yet, but the stores have to pay the taxes anyway become a problem?
No, the BitRewards team has foreseen this point and all the entrepreneurs will get all the necessary documents.
How is it possible? The rewards are credited in tokens, not in fiat currencies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Congratulations to our CTO Alexander Nevidimov for successful presentation of the project and for winning the Golden pass to private investors meeting on Teamz Business Summit in Tokyo! 🏆

Is there a good chance that this will bring extra money to the project? Are you going to limit the pre-ICO allocation in any way?
Activity: 90
The idea is quite good. I think I will invest in the project!  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of sales?
Now we paused pre-sale and opened whitelist, whitelist presale will be on April 9-11, Crowdsale on April 12 - May 9.
Can I replenish the account with the tokens without making purchases? I mean, can  I transfer them from another wallet or buy on the exchange?
You can transfer tokens after their issue on any ERC-20 wallet. As for exhcanges, we are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token of the sale. At the same time, taking into account the rules of distribution of tokens and the applicable legislation in your jurisdiction, we remind you that you are obliged to observe restrictions on the resale of tokens, including in the framework of exchange trade.
Hey. Don’t you think that it’s weird that the users will be able to get the BIT tokens as a reward for the purchase paid with this very tokens?
Hello, why? People will love it because rewards in cryptocurrency are better then rewards in points or cashback — our token will rise in price and it would be compatible with many shops, not with one and don't expire.
What about freezing the tokens on the account of the buyers for some time? I think they wont be against this ‘cause the tokens’ price will grow during this period of time.
The probable appreciation of BIT encourages customers to save their tokens instead of redeeming them for purchases, thereby also reducing the amount of free-floating tokens.
Good afternoon. Let’s say, the store has run out of the tokens and the employees cant replenish the account right now. Is it possible to write an algorithm which would automate the replenishment process?

Since a lot of retailers are not quite ready to work with cryptocurrency exchanges directly, operations will be handled through the BitRewards’ operator company. The operator will deal with all crypto transactions between the merchant and the customer and will give the bill in USD for the merchant.
Activity: 336
If you mean the private pre-ICO, there’re 16 days.
Activity: 112
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
How much was collected during the pre-ICO?
More than $3 million. The soft cap was reached.

i think BitRewards  will  be one of the main advantages of product among other loyalty programs. many investors already find it out in pre-ico .
Activity: 208
Outstanding achievements. This seems to be a good signal for project success. We must unite to support this project. Hopefully more investors are investing in this project.
Activity: 350
Activity: 358
Activity: 406
Can I replenish the account with the tokens without making purchases? I mean, can  I transfer them from another wallet or buy on the exchange?
Activity: 224
Hey. Don’t you think that it’s weird that the users will be able to get the BIT tokens as a reward for the purchase paid with this very tokens?
Activity: 406
What about freezing the tokens on the account of the buyers for some time? I think they wont be against this ‘cause the tokens’ price will grow during this period of time.
Jump to: