Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 97. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. Is the amount of currencies that I can offer to my clients as a means of payment limited? Or does it not matter in terms of BitRewards?
Activity: 266
Is it necessary for the store owner to have his own crypto-currency wallet? It is a good idea, especially if the store takes only fiat.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good evening. Can I integrate the referral program into the loyalty program that I created? This will increase the pace of sales more effectively.
Activity: 210
Hello. Can I create a loyalty program for my store from scratch with BitRewards?
Yes, any owner of the store will have this opportunity.
Does this not require any special skills or education?
No, but their presence obviously will not create problems, it will only improve the created program and increase its efficiency.
This is excellent, but does not this approach lead to a huge number of monotonous programs in all online stores?
Activity: 392
Hello. Can I create a loyalty program for my store from scratch with BitRewards?
No, but their presence obviously will not create problems, it will only improve the created program and increase its efficiency.
Activity: 392
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I have read through the project information, this is a good project and can create a great community, develop useful practical application, to successfully project all of us must make every effort for life better. Thanks a lot!
"Cashback & Loyalty Points in Cryptocurrency
Merchants get a premium AI-powered rewards platform for free.
Shoppers are rewarded for purchases with cryptocurrency. "
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. When is it planned to release yr API? I’m sure that the tech service teams of the stores would like to study it as soon as possible.
BitRewards software is a actually a blockchain fork from GIFTD software so we at BitRewards will re-use our code from GIFTD. GIFTD API is already available: https://giftd.tech/api/
Activity: 336
Hello. When will your tokens appear on large exchangers?
I think that soon after the completion of the ICO, that is, in June-July this year
We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token of the sale. At the same time, taking into account the rules of distribution of tokens and the applicable legislation in your jurisdiction, we remind you that you are obliged to observe restrictions on the resale of tokens, including in the framework of exchange trade
Very important question on this forum - any bounty campaigns?
On goal. Now too many teams want to get more funds than actually need because time is gone. I hope that this project count all right but I think that soft cap was made with margin
Yes, we have a bounty. Check it out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bitrewards-loyalty-programs-on-blockchain-2993875
Hi. How long will the closed pre-sale last?
Whitelist pre-sale will begin on April 9, 18:00 GMT and will be closed on April 12, 14:00 GMT.
Activity: 112
What’s the reason to use the points in loyalty programs? Why isnt is possible to provide the bonuses in yr tokens?
Usually, it's possible to use our tokens instead of points. But we don't plan to impose the limitations on the merchants — they can both issue points or BIT tokens to reward their users on our system. E.g., they can choose to reward for shares and likes with points, and for the purchases of the referred friends with the crypto. We aim to give the suite of tools that solve the merchants' problems better, rather than tie them our platform. It will result in broader adoption in the long run

The merchants want to have a tool that enables them rewarding not only with points, but with something the users deem more valuable - cash, or cryptocurrency (which in certain aspects is better than cash).
Activity: 140
Very important question on this forum - any bounty campaigns?
On goal. Now too many teams want to get more funds than actually need because time is gone. I hope that this project count all right but I think that soft cap was made with margin
Hello. Gift cards seems to me smth outdated. Are you sure that your platform should support them?

Actually, it performs well for merchants using GIFTD.

In 2016 we finally saw a spike in the sale of e-gift cards for our clients! The customers got a taste of the convenience of instant gifting, while right on the website's store.

We expect this trend to continue since 10% of all purchases are made as gifts (which are often made last minute).
When will the calculator allowing to count the cost of use of yr solution in a particular store appear?
Our goal is to make the system completely free for the merchants. It's a way to make BIT solutions popular.

Going into details, there will be two types of service levels:
1. Managed — when the entire software system and  BIT token balance of the merchant are managed by BitRewards. That would be $0/month.
2. On-premise — when the merchant has it's own server with Ethereum node for managing the BIT tokens. That would be about $10/month.

Also, we are going to introduce a transaction fee for BIT token transfers from shops to users. We'll do it not earlier than after a year of operations, and probably later. The commission fee will not exceed 0.5%, probably will be lower, depending on the BIT token demand.
Pages:
Jump to: