Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 95. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Are you sure that stores will agree to provide personal information to customers? Alternatively, BIT can be issued without them.
Stores don't need to give their personal info to customers. Probably you have mixed smth up. We have a BitRecommendations - an AI driven recommmendation system. Merchants will send the encoded data about the activities of their users to the BitRecommendations system, and it sends them access to a cutting-edge recommendation system - free of charge.
Hello. I heard that you will have a Corporate personnel loyalty system. Could you tell us more about it, please?

BitRewards is a future of loyalty systems worldwide: decentralized rewards and loyalty platform that enables retailers give cashbacks to their customers in cryptocurrency directly to their crypto-wallets. Briefly, our business model goes as following: shops buy our BIT token and reward their customers with BIT token for purchases, for friends referred, for likes & shares on Facebook, for leaving reviews and many other actions that shops find valuable.

Bы пpeдлaгaeтe тoлькo дoпoлнитeльныe фyнкции для пpoгpaммнoгo oбecпeчeния или ecть гoтoвыe peшeния тaкжe?
Mы пpeдлaгaeм гoтoвoe peшeниe - дeцeнтpaлизoвaннyю cиcтeмy лoяльнocти. (We provide full solution - decentralised loyalty system)
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hello. Will Wallets provided by your platform be universal?
It can be used to store all ERC-20 format tokens.

Is there an extension planned to support compatibility with other blockchains.
I believe that the BitRewards team is still too early to think about it.

Simply, as I understand it, the account on this platform will have a crypto-currency purse inside it, which will be the first for most users. It is necessary to make every effort to ensure that they continue to use it.
Activity: 322

I believe that the BitRewards team is still too early to think about it.

Activity: 322
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How are the project’s tokens acquired? Is it necessary to buy them? Or is it possible to somehow earn the tokens?
Activity: 280
Hello. How many is left before the start of sales?
If you are about the preliminary ICO, then a little more than a week.
Activity: 280
If I already have an account in the store that connects to BitRewards, will I have to register a new one?
Hello. How many is left before the start of sales?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Now the question of privacy of Facebook user data has again become relevant. Maybe we should refuse to cooperate with this social network?
Don't miss the detailed BitRewards ICO review that contains a comprehensive description of our reward and loyalty ecosystem, published by ChipIn: https://www.chipin.com/bitrewards-blockchain-loyalty-program/
Activity: 406
Are you sure that stores will agree to provide personal information to customers? Alternatively, BIT can be issued without them.
Activity: 224
Hello. I heard that you will have a Corporate personnel loyalty system. Could you tell us more about it, please?
Activity: 94
Whoa! News about BitRewards reached Japan. Check out this press-release, published in one of the well-known Japanese media:
https://crypto-times.jp/bitreward-pr/

Activity: 434
Merit: 21
If one notices facts on a finer scale
then they can find that there is always a problem
on every new project, this is always the question???
Therefore, to make all aspects simple,which will provide a solution,the extent to which this project did???
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good evening. I'm wondering, will BitRewards have its own system of alerts?
Absolutely. It would be strange if it was absent. There are some information given in the WhitePaper.
Excellent. I hope it will be advantageous to differ from those that are present on the market today.
Yes, I agree, bunches of spam coming to the post office and in the form of SMS - extremely annoying, but among them you can find several really worthy offers.
You know, it would be much easier if I had only suggestions that really interested me. Then the search would be much easier.
Unfortunately, but stores can not be sure for sure. The lion's share of them is guided by the goods that you have already purchased.
By the way, I suddenly became interested: can I generate alerts automatically? Or will store employees have to create it manually?
Pages:
Jump to: