Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 98. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Why not add a system for review collection to your platform? This would expand the area of application significantly.
Customer's reviews module is already implemented at GIFTD (https://giftd.tech/products/reviews-page/) and it'll be available for BitRewards as well.
Bancor integration will be superb way of increasing the liquidity. Have u considered such opportunity already? If no, what are the ways u have considered?
Yes, we're going to create a Bancor Formula based smart contract
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi. How long will the closed pre-sale last?
2 days if the tokens aren’t sold earlier.   
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
a project with very interesting coin sales information, a very long sales period that will allow the coins to be sold, and this project will burn unsold coins, this will make people buy this coin because later this coin price will be high for a moment after coin burning
Activity: 280
Hi. How long will the closed pre-sale last?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. When is it planned to release yr API? I’m sure that the tech service teams of the stores would like to study it as soon as possible.
Activity: 224
What’s the reason to use the points in loyalty programs? Why isnt is possible to provide the bonuses in yr tokens?
Activity: 280
Hello. Gift cards seems to me smth outdated. Are you sure that your platform should support them?
Activity: 224
When will the calculator allowing to count the cost of use of yr solution in a particular store appear?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Why not add a system for review collection to your platform? This would expand the area of application significantly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bancor integration will be superb way of increasing the liquidity. Have u considered such opportunity already? If no, what are the ways u have considered?
Hello. Why does this system need integration with social networks?
I’m sure that the users will be glad to get rewards for their own purchases. So I don’t see anything strange in this.
Is it possible to trade anything in social networks?
Personally, I can call at least 5 social networks every which allows users to buy the goods on internal marketplaces.
But usually for such deals an internal currency of a particular network is used.
It doesn’t matter what currency was the product paid with from the point of view of BitRewards. The system is compatible with almost any payment methods.
Activity: 252
I’m sure that the users will be glad to get rewards for their own purchases. So I don’t see anything strange in this.
Personally, I can call at least 5 social networks every which allows users to buy the goods on internal marketplaces.
But usually for such deals an internal currency of a particular network is used.
Because we are creating a loyalty solution. And today working with social networks is important part of being in connection with your customers and creating loyal commuinty.
If the referral system is created, will it cover all the purchases of my referrals in the stores using BitRewards or only in some of them?
All stores which are connected to BitRewards
Good afternoon. The plug-ins and  widgets are usually created for massive CMS. Will your platform be compatible with online stores with original engine?

Yes sure widgets will be created for CMSs for online stores (platforms like Shopify, Magento, WordPress, Ecwid, etc.)
Hello. Are you planning to launch a mobile version of the wallet fir users? It’s extremely important today.

Yes we will develop a mobile app this summer.
Is there a possibility of a situation when a major network wants to hold a promo actions but there’re no tokens necessary for it?

Hello, yes. They can use points for promo events to reward their customers. The points can be trasferred into tokens in future.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: