Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 100. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. When was the soft cap of this project reached?
Several weeks ago. I’m glad that such a product has investors’ demand.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hello. When was the soft cap of this project reached?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello. Liquidity smart contract isnt very popular at the moment, even taking into account the development of blockchain. Why did you decide to use it?
I guess that the main argument for the BitRewards team was the convenience for final users.
It seemed to me that its main task is to prevent the deficit of the tokens in the market.
And this, in turn, increases the level of convenience. The shops don’t need to buy overpriced tokens and the buyers don’t become the victims of artificial growth.
Excellent solution, but it suddenly become interesting to me: how much will take the platform to use it?
Activity: 238
Hello. Liquidity smart contract isnt very popular at the moment, even taking into account the development of blockchain. Why did you decide to use it?
I guess that the main argument for the BitRewards team was the convenience for final users.
It seemed to me that its main task is to prevent the deficit of the tokens in the market.
And this, in turn, increases the level of convenience. The shops don’t need to buy overpriced tokens and the buyers don’t become the victims of artificial growth.
Activity: 238
Activity: 99
Hello. Aren't you afraid that the fast rise in the tokens value will have a negative impact on the interest of store owners? They won't want to buy them at an overcharge price.

Why would store owners be impacted negatively by rising token values? Couldn't the prices be adjusted in USD terms so that you need less tokens for the same transaction?

Agree cannot think of any holders who wouldnt desire increase of token price
Activity: 64
If you want to learn more about BitRewards project, or you are considering investing possibilities check my review:

https://medium.com/@annahare/bitrewards-tokenizing-loyalty-review-c16ad576fb88

"Every client is worth own weight in gold, but the one who comes back is worth three times more. This obvious true for every merchant creates a market worth 20 billion USD annually. And BitRewards, the project I am going to introduce, has the ambition to bite off a big share of this number (...)".

"(...) For such a massive project it’s almost nothing. There is a direct correlation between collecting fans and collecting funds, and I really hope BitRewards team is aware of that."

Smiley
Activity: 210
Can customers get tokens to their wallets directly from store owners or their employees? The absence of intermediaries will allow you to reduce costs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Why do you provide 2 ways of interacting with the platform? The use of operators seems to me more practical.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hello. Aren't you afraid that the fast rise in the tokens value will have a negative impact on the interest of store owners? They won't want to buy them at an overcharge price.

Why would store owners be impacted negatively by rising token values? Couldn't the prices be adjusted in USD terms so that you need less tokens for the same transaction?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 112
Each operator of this platform will monitor the liquidity reserves on their own, right?
Yes, that’s right. It seems to me an advantage – this way the system is really decentralized.
I'm just afraid that such approach can lead to significant ups-and-downs of token’s price.
To prevent the situation, that you described, they will use Bancor.Formula to calculate the sums, that are required for uninterrupted liquidity deliveries.
Are you trying to say, that to maintain the reserve a BitRewards operator will need to constantly buy tokens in the secondary market?
This is just one of the possible options. The second one is the use of liquidity smart-contracts.
Does it matter what cryptocurrency the operator uses to purchase tokens? And will it be possible to replenish the reserves by fiat inpayments?
Each operator of this platform will monitor the liquidity reserves on their own, right?
Yes, that’s right. It seems to me an advantage – this way the system is really decentralized.
I'm just afraid that such approach can lead to significant ups-and-downs of token’s price.
To prevent the situation, that you described, they will use Bancor.Formula to calculate the sums, that are required for uninterrupted liquidity deliveries.
Are you trying to say, that to maintain the reserve a BitRewards operator will need to constantly buy tokens in the secondary market?
This is just one of the possible options. The second one is the use of liquidity smart-contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: