Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 96. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good evening. I'm wondering, will BitRewards have its own system of alerts?
Absolutely. It would be strange if it was absent. There are some information given in the WhitePaper.
Excellent. I hope it will be advantageous to differ from those that are present on the market today.
Yes, I agree, bunches of spam coming to the post office and in the form of SMS - extremely annoying, but among them you can find several really worthy offers.
You know, it would be much easier if I had only suggestions that really interested me. Then the search would be much easier.
Unfortunately, but stores can not be sure for sure. The lion's share of them is guided by the goods that you have already purchased.
Merit: 0
Absolutely. It would be strange if it was absent. There are some information given in the WhitePaper.
Excellent. I hope it will be advantageous to differ from those that are present on the market today.
Yes, I agree, bunches of spam coming to the post office and in the form of SMS - extremely annoying, but among them you can find several really worthy offers.
You know, it would be much easier if I had only suggestions that really interested me. Then the search would be much easier.
copper member
Activity: 84
Bы пpeдлaгaeтe тoлькo дoпoлнитeльныe фyнкции для пpoгpaммнoгo oбecпeчeния или ecть гoтoвыe peшeния тaкжe?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to integrate your solution into mobile applications? Today they are many times more popular than online stores.
Hello we will create our own mobile app and there will be mobile SDK for the integration of the BitRewards crypto-wallet into the merchant’s apps.
Good afternoon. Where will the keys from the retailers' crypto-currency purses be stored? As far as I understand, cold storage facilities are not considered as an option because of low mobility.

For maximum security, the private key for the retailer’s crypto-wallet will reside at the retailer’s servers. The less secure, but simpler way is to use BitRewards API that stores the keys. If needed, the retailer can open two crypto-wallets — cold (for large amounts) and hot (for current transactions). The "cold" wallet should be shielded from online connection and managed manually. The
"hot" wallet should be connected to the other software of the retailer (CMS, accounting software, etc.) through a private API.
Are you afraid that using open source software lowers the security of your solution?
Hello, can you be more specific and provide some examples of what you mean?
Hello. Is the amount of currencies that I can offer to my clients as a means of payment limited? Or does it not matter in terms of BitRewards?

No it is not limited, it's up to you. But cashback should be in BIT tokens.
Is it necessary for the store owner to have his own crypto-currency wallet? It is a good idea, especially if the store takes only fiat.

The stores can work via special operator. Working through the operator, retailers have the opportunity to make payments in cryptocurrency and conduct settlements in fiat currencies. The accounting and financial documents, if necessary, will be provided by the operator.
Hello. Can I create a loyalty program for my store from scratch with BitRewards?
Yes, any owner of the store will have this opportunity.
Does this not require any special skills or education?
No, but their presence obviously will not create problems, it will only improve the created program and increase its efficiency.
This is excellent, but does not this approach lead to a huge number of monotonous programs in all online stores?
Why do the programs should be monotonous? We offer the platform to create loyalty programs for merchants. They create the rules and principles of their loyalty programs by themselves.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. What is the harddrop for this platform?
According to official information - $ 15 million, and 3 of them have already been collected.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. What is the harddrop for this platform?
Activity: 406
Will it be possible to integrate your solution into mobile applications? Today they are many times more popular than online stores.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Where will the keys from the retailers' crypto-currency purses be stored? As far as I understand, cold storage facilities are not considered as an option because of low mobility.
Activity: 336
Hello. What is this ICO hard cap?
15 million dollars, 3 of which have already been collected.
Activity: 266
Are you afraid that using open source software lowers the security of your solution?
Activity: 212
Pages:
Jump to: