Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 2. (Read 6925 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Where can I find the Google form on 6 week? Or it is not necessary to fill it out?
There is only for the 5th week, I suppose! Read more carefuly!
Activity: 114
Where can I find the Google form on 6 week? Or it is not necessary to fill it out?
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
GoNetwork - Winner of ETHWaterloo
Hi, guys, have you had time to participate in a beta-test? Smiley

I thought is is not allowed yet to ordinary users, jast for the medya, can you give us a link please?
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Hi, guys, have you had time to participate in a beta-test? Smiley
Who knows is there any ICO date announced jet? I have herd that their pre-ICO was quite successful, but the ICO was postponed.
Hey, Alry Smiley We will tell you everything in a short period of time, don't worry Smiley
See you on the battlefields!
Who knows is there any ICO date announced jet? I have herd that their pre-ICO was quite successful, but the ICO was postponed.
Activity: 94
Is it an Online multiplayer game?
Yes, bro, online multiplayer arena (as stated at the site)
I think, they won't change that now  Grin
Activity: 224
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
I have seen this game in you tube, I think it looks great, I am not a game player, but I will definitely try to play, if the RPG sistem in this game introduced on the high level I will definitely love playing it Smiley
Is there an RPG system?
Pity, they postponed ICO by the way Sad
It has to be RPG system, becouse the game is about the robots Smiley
And is there any information till when to ICO was postponed ?

Yay! I love robots and RPG system! The did not announce any concrete date jet, but I hope it will be soon.
Activity: 400
Merit: 15
Crypto Ghost Since 2017
Is it an Online multiplayer game?
I have seen this game in you tube, I think it looks great, I am not a game player, but I will definitely try to play, if the RPG sistem in this game introduced on the high level I will definitely love playing it Smiley
Is there an RPG system?
It has to be RPG system, becouse the game is about the robots Smiley
And is there any information till when to ICO was postponed ?

I hate Blizzard Entertainment. They do everything just for money/ I hope the devs pf BoT won't follow their path
The purpos of any project is to gain money Smiley, everesting depends from how good the game is and how greedy the developers are, I hope that this game will be great and developers are fair Smiley
Activity: 57
Is there an RPG system?
Yeah, heard it. The guy from Telegram said it is going to be at the end of the month
Is there an RPG system?
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
I'm sorry, what do you mean exactly?
Seems he was asking regarding if the BATTLE OF TITANS team have alternative plans for investors in their own projects.
I'm sorry, what do you mean exactly?
How is it to repair an investment? What do you mean? Can you repair our investments?  Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 57
I hate Blizzard Entertainment. They do everything just for money/ I hope the devs pf BoT won't follow their path
LoL, who are you to say that they are bad? I think, the only bad thing I see here is your face
BTW, Blizzard is a company with 25 years old experience. How can you call them bad?
The whole idea beyond this cons is to get more money and make little hamsters pay money for idiotic products. What can you tell me about these "Innovations" they are talking about? New expansion in WoW? NAh, HoTS that isn't even important as the failure moba or Starcraft that is terrible as an RTS?
Activity: 58
LoL, who are you to say that they are bad? I think, the only bad thing I see here is your face
BTW, Blizzard is a company with 25 years old experience. How can you call them bad?
Pages:
Jump to: