Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 4. (Read 6925 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
better send them the message about beta-keys to [email protected], they will answer it faster
No, it won't do a thiing, it will just confuse them. I have provided a proper e-mail for this purpose
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest
Agree with that. The team is great, though they could make the idea better
Activity: 56
better send them the message about beta-keys to [email protected], they will answer it faster
Activity: 57
There are only 2 threads for English threads, lol. Ann and bounty
Activity: 15
How many threads does this coin need?
Activity: 57
any beta version for community test or try your project idea , i think this is better for project ico .
[email protected], if I'm not mistaken
You aren't. That's a right e-mail you've mentioned
Activity: 58
I hope to invest in this wonderful project.
U should have already invested during pre-ico stage ^^
Yeah, the bonuses were just huge! me and my boyfriend bought some, still want to get more
Activity: 48
U should have already invested during pre-ico stage ^^
Activity: 56
Activity: 94
any beta version for community test or try your project idea , i think this is better for project ico .
[email protected], if I'm not mistaken
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You should write them to e-mail and they will probably give it to you
Activity: 490
Activity: 108
Okay, we heard your requests and we will separate Telegram chats by the language of users Smiley

sometimes I am also confused when joining the telegram group, too many languages ​​in the discussion, the information I receive is sometimes inaccurate, not one language,thanks for making improvements Grin
Yeah, I know that feeling, bro  Cool
Activity: 108
Okay, we heard your requests and we will separate Telegram chats by the language of users Smiley
Oh, thanks, sweethearts Grin Finally!
Activity: 102

sometimes I am also confused when joining the telegram group, too many languages ​​in the discussion, the information I receive is sometimes inaccurate, not one language,thanks for making improvements Grin
Activity: 116
Activity: 116
Right now, at what stage is your project?
The game itself is merely finished (95%) and we are preparing ourselves before the ICO itself. Pre-ICO was finished before the end date and reached the amount of $300.240 in no time!
Activity: 165
I want to play it finally, how comes it isn't released yet?
Activity: 173
If you are a bounty-hunter, don't worry. They won't give you less money - just post maximum of new posts.
If you aren't bounty-hunter. Just deal with it. They have small pause before ICO
LMAO, and if I'm just a big fan and eager to know about it more? Maybe I deserve it too? Or I am a big investor and afraid for my money...
Patience, it is going to boom when the ICO starts. Why are you so anxious, guys, calm!
Activity: 36
Right now, at what stage is your project?
Pages:
Jump to: