Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 3. (Read 6925 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Did you watch Blizzcon yesterday, guys? It is just amazing!
Yay, Go Canada Overwatch! BoT should make a convention like this in several years instead of advetising on comiccon  Cheesy Cheesy
I'm for Sweden!
See, RedButton (creators of bot)m, how to make a cool cybersport tournament event! Watch and  learn from Blizzard!
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
I hate Blizzard Entertainment. They do everything just for money/ I hope the devs pf BoT won't follow their path
Activity: 58
Yay, Go Canada Overwatch! BoT should make a convention like this in several years instead of advetising on comiccon  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 126
Looks great!! whether later we can buy items in the game using this token? And on what platform will this game be played? android or pc? thank you
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 68
You have offered a great idea about Comiccon! Thank you very much for your belief in us! I redirected this offer to our developers and PR department Smiley
Wow, if you have really done that, would be great. Though you may think about going to smaller Comiccons (like in Europe or your Russia). Then go to San-Diego
Activity: 116
You have offered a great idea about Comiccon! Thank you very much for your belief in us! I redirected this offer to our developers and PR department Smiley
Activity: 165
Guys, I am telling you. There is no way they can get so much popularity this fast, The game must have a great lore, cybersport, or community aspect to becoming the game people want to cosplay and follow
Probably, you've never been to San Diego and its Comiccon  Roll Eyes
People in there just do sometimes stupid stuff. Like cosplaying poopdemons and even more terrible things Smiley BoT has great mech models, so why not?
Don't you compare iconic creatures to just produced robots that has no difference with other robots of other games
But the game has various robots... Some types weren't really shown in other games (I mean in popular games). So there may be a hype over them like over D.Va from Blizzard's Overwatch game
Activity: 108
Guys, I am telling you. There is no way they can get so much popularity this fast, The game must have a great lore, cybersport, or community aspect to becoming the game people want to cosplay and follow
People in there just do sometimes stupid stuff. Like cosplaying poopdemons and even more terrible things Smiley BoT has great mech models, so why not?
Don't you compare iconic creatures to just produced robots that has no difference with other robots of other games
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I mean, yo, people need this game on events like this. Preferably with FREAKING BIG REPLICAS OF IN-GAME ROBOTS!
And many cosplayers from all over the world ^^
Activity: 56
I mean, yo, people need this game on events like this. Preferably with FREAKING BIG REPLICAS OF IN-GAME ROBOTS!
And many cosplayers from all over the world ^^
Activity: 94
Activity: 94
Do you plan to advertise your game on Comiccons and all that stuff
Good idea, it will help to bring awareness toward this.
They don't have enough fanbase to advertise themselves ON SUCH A LEVEL! In some years - yeah, probably
What are you talking about? There is a huge market of players who love big robots! And not only in Japan! The USA and RUssia, China and Korea. The real battle of big robots has been conducted lately in real life (it was stupid tho)
They don't have enough fanbase to advertise themselves ON SUCH A LEVEL! In some years - yeah, probably
Activity: 124
Activity: 57
Hey, guys, I have just seen you ads on Facebook! I already have a beta, but want to get more. Can I register one on the e-mail I have battle of titans beta linked to?
Activity: 116
any beta version for community test or try your project idea , i think this is better for project ico .
[email protected], if I'm not mistaken
Yes, it is our official e-mail for beta-key requests Smiley
better send them the message about beta-keys to [email protected], they will answer it faster
It is an invalid e-mail. If you advise something, make sure it is valid
Pages:
Jump to: