Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 7. (Read 6925 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
M'lady your YoBit is terrible, you can't rely on one. If you use it, use it silently, don't tell anyone about it
1. I'm not YOUR LADY.
2. You do silently whatever I want, so go..., please.
3. I'm sorry Devs, I promise not to argue in this thread anymore
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Gentleman, you are talking to me like I made a tremendous mistake. I am just a lady who has her personal preferences regarding the crypto-markets. Why do you have to be so mean?
M'lady your YoBit is terrible, you can't rely on one. If you use it, use it silently, don't tell anyone about it
Activity: 173
Escrow isn't this important. Better add visa/mastercard ASAP. Do it BEFORE the ICO
Activity: 99
Gentleman, you are talking to me like I made a tremendous mistake. I am just a lady who has her personal preferences regarding the crypto-markets. Why do you have to be so mean?
Don't you mind us, please Smiley We want to make you feel safe and sound. We don't recommend you YoBit. But if you prefer it - let it be
I heard YoBit started pre launch of BTG. I wouldn't call it that bad, if it starts such things
Activity: 106
Don't you mind us, please Smiley We want to make you feel safe and sound. We don't recommend you YoBit. But if you prefer it - let it be
Activity: 58
Activity: 133
Better add escrow as a payment option. Many users from this forum will want to donate to u with it. As many users have these accounts
Activity: 108
I think the concept of the game is great, but they need to wok on ICO better
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
A good concept, good luck!
Although I don't quite like Dogecoins, I think it will do just fine, because it is money anyways Smiley
I still don't understand peeps who invested in it, but now you offer these guys to us it as one of their currencies...
Tis a bad idea, I must say
Activity: 106
your website is awesome. Hope I can try this game soon.
I dont think dogecoin is a good choice to support this project. Cheesy
Although I don't quite like Dogecoins, I think it will do just fine, because it is money anyways Smiley
Dogecoin? Really? No way!
I don't understand how is it a coin even. Don't use it, please
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
your website is awesome. Hope I can try this game soon.
I'm anxious about seeing where I will be able to sell my tokens, but I have another question. Will you support Dogecoin as a payment option during ICO? I have several coins that I want to get rid of finally
I dont think dogecoin is a good choice to support this project. Cheesy
Activity: 165
I'm anxious about seeing where I will be able to sell my tokens, but I have another question. Will you support Dogecoin as a payment option during ICO? I have several coins that I want to get rid of finally
Activity: 165
I use Bittrex solely and can't trust any other crypto-market. I am sure BoT will choose it as their main platform for token distribution
Activity: 99
Yeah, YoBit is terrible, I know it. But Bitfinex is fine too Smiley
Finex-fine... "Nice joke"
I don't like Bitfinex, they are much cocky
Activity: 68
You think yobit is better than bittrex? Is it a joke? Bittrex is most popular xchange market now. Even they pass poloniex. Yobit is place much more likely for scammers
Yeah, YoBit is terrible, I know it. But Bitfinex is fine too Smiley
Activity: 68
Guys, why do you all hate Poloniex? It is a great crypto-market. Even better than this famous Bittrex. This one was famous long before
Activity: 57
You think yobit is better than bittrex? Is it a joke? Bittrex is most popular xchange market now. Even they pass poloniex. Yobit is place much more likely for scammers
Yes, FINALLY, THANK YOU! One good guy in the crowd! Bittrex rules!
I don't understand, why everyone is so hesitated about YoBit Huh
Maybe someday I'll get it xD
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
I guess, YoBit is the worst market above all, bittrex's better
My boyfriend tried this Bittrex and it didn't wprk properly. Its customer support is just awfully slow and the policies are worse
Pages:
Jump to: