Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 9. (Read 6925 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Before I invest in this project I would really want to know what the legal situation is. There is a lot of stuff going on in India in terms of its national currency, and the centralization tendency does not really allow for something like a decentralized digital currency. Could you please say something about that? In general, India is a huge market and the perfect fit for digital currency, but the overall situation is difficult in my eyes.
What do you mean? Like are you allowed to store these BTT in India?
Activity: 56
I see your point. and BATTLE OF TITANS team should take this situation in their consideration and provide us with more details regarding this matter.
Hmm, I heard India is doing great about Cryptocurrencies (they're introducing something), but it is better for official Battletitans acc to answer
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Before I invest in this project I would really want to know what the legal situation is. There is a lot of stuff going on in India in terms of its national currency, and the centralization tendency does not really allow for something like a decentralized digital currency. Could you please say something about that? In general, India is a huge market and the perfect fit for digital currency, but the overall situation is difficult in my eyes.
I see your point. and BATTLE OF TITANS team should take this situation in their consideration and provide us with more details regarding this matter.
Activity: 58
We will love, if you bring your girlfriends with you Wink
I understand why they don't like games... Ew, gross, dude
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 57
Which platform do you plan to play BoT on, Guys? I choose iOS
Me personally like the idea of Facebook Gameroom! I am the only girl that plays videogames from my friends. Maybe I will be able to offer to play it to several girldfriends via Facebook?
We will love, if you bring your girlfriends with you Wink
Activity: 58
Me personally like the idea of Facebook Gameroom! I am the only girl that plays videogames from my friends. Maybe I will be able to offer to play it to several girldfriends via Facebook?
I don't know what were you talking about, but I didn't like this interview at all! What the hell, no important info, no concepts or mechs. Why were you even meeting?
They can't speak about everything right after pre-ico. What did you want to hear? CEO e-mail's password or what? Easy-peezy
I think, I will go iOS and then, when the time comes, PC Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I don't know what were you talking about, but I didn't like this interview at all! What the hell, no important info, no concepts or mechs. Why were you even meeting?
Activity: 106
Yeah, the new video is good. Explains things. But you needed to make it longer! We need more info as we are your backers
Yeah, I would love to hear more about monetization and how will these deliveries work?
Activity: 129
is there any video or concepts of design yet?
Check their main page, theire is plenty of it (although the concepts aren't this beautiful, the videos are great
Activity: 129
What about introduction of new mechs?
This Karpov (hope, spelled right) said that it is in their future plans. Probably, they will announce them during ICO (I hope)
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
is there any video or concepts of design yet?
Activity: 108
What about introduction of new mechs?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Perhaps this has its reasons, although the product has already been implemented? I personally did not have time to participate in the pre-sale, but I'm ready to invest now! But now I need to wait at least a month to buy tokens! By the way the question is - what price will be involved in the ICO?
Neither did some people in this thread Sad
They said it will be 49% of bonus tokens for the first stage of ICO. I would love to buy more too, but why do you say it is a month?

I think that this company will be successful, so I will consider buying after November 11. Also I see that there is a program of generosity and it is very popular! This is another plus for this project!
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I don't state that I've been everywhere, but Krasnodar and St.Petersvurg where I have been to, seem way too different  Tongue Like 2 different countries
I don't state that I've been everywhere, but Krasnodar and St.Petersvurg where I have been to, seem way too different  Tongue Like 2 different countries
Anyways the game needs several countries. Concentrating on just one is just racist
Sure this game have to be from all countries of the world,this way you will attract more attention from the players around the world.
Activity: 68
As well as future players
Activity: 68
Yeah, the new video is good. Explains things. But you needed to make it longer! We need more info as we are your backers
Pages:
Jump to: