Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 5. (Read 6925 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
If you are a bounty-hunter, don't worry. They won't give you less money - just post maximum of new posts.
If you aren't bounty-hunter. Just deal with it. They have small pause before ICO
LMAO, and if I'm just a big fan and eager to know about it more? Maybe I deserve it too? Or I am a big investor and afraid for my money...
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Why no news? It was late since you posted something new on your official Twitter and FB...
If you are a bounty-hunter, don't worry. They won't give you less money - just post maximum of new posts.
If you aren't bounty-hunter. Just deal with it. They have small pause before ICO
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Why no news? It was late since you posted something new on your official Twitter and FB...
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Yeah, add new English chat as soon as possible, please
Activity: 58
I dunno what you have against Russians. They are funny Cheesy It is cool reading them. And the way they annoy each other is just hilarious Cheesy
I love reading it too, but it'd be better to have something else but just funny russians
Activity: 224
I think you can already join the telegram group, try to find a link to join telegram group battle of the titans.mungkin you can find on the first sheet thread,or you can simply click on the following link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-battle-of-titans-top-pvp-arena-with-crypto-store-2247632
That one is mainly for flooding. So much Russians in there, geez
I dunno what you have against Russians. They are funny Cheesy It is cool reading them. And the way they annoy each other is just hilarious Cheesy
Activity: 94
There is too much info channels everywhere, why Telegram also?
I think you can already join the telegram group, try to find a link to join telegram group battle of the titans.mungkin you can find on the first sheet thread,or you can simply click on the following link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-battle-of-titans-top-pvp-arena-with-crypto-store-2247632
I agree with Igrokvpoker, we need an ANNOUNCEMENT CHANNEL exactly, wehre will get straight news
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
and we need official announcement channel, where no one can talk, Only the main creator of the telegram channel
There aren't this many Russians as you mention. They just talkative people  Grin
Anyways I think we deserve our own channel
Activity: 56
There aren't this many Russians as you mention. They just talkative people  Grin

That one is mainly for flooding. So much Russians in there, geez
Activity: 102
They have added Bitcoin Cash and lightcoin, so they will add dogecoin.
I have another question. Do you plan to make telegram channel for announcements?

Activity: 173
They have added Bitcoin Cash and lightcoin, so they will add dogecoin.
I have another question. Do you plan to make telegram channel for announcements?
seems looking interesting, using Dogecoin for payment option during ICO. that is will lure investors to try to take get  profit of this ICO.
dogecoin maybe is a good choice for make this project more interesting and more nice.
After some consideration - money is money. Dogecoin is money, so adding another payment option won't be bad for sure
Activity: 58
News regarding the Bounty are announced in the threads dedicated to it Smiley
Great to hear! My boyfriend was nervous about it, I will go tell him Smiley
Activity: 731
your website is awesome. Hope I can try this game soon.
I'm anxious about seeing where I will be able to sell my tokens, but I have another question. Will you support Dogecoin as a payment option during ICO? I have several coins that I want to get rid of finally
I dont think dogecoin is a good choice to support this project. Cheesy
After bitcoin come dogecoin as the largest currency traded in the market, it has a great popularity in the cryptocurrency community. plus it's interchangeable with other currencies even fiat currencies.
seems looking interesting, using Dogecoin for payment option during ICO. that is will lure investors to try to take get  profit of this ICO.
dogecoin maybe is a good choice for make this project more interesting and more nice.
Activity: 116
News regarding the Bounty are announced in the threads dedicated to it Smiley
Activity: 116
So is this a purely on blockchain game with in game payment methods?
Most of the aspects of this game and the platform itself will be based on Blockchain, so yeah Smiley You can definitely be sure about that!
Activity: 224
So is this a purely on blockchain game with in game payment methods?
Yes, it is Blockchain-based project
Although the ideas are way too ambitious, some of them may work accidentally
Pages:
Jump to: