Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 10. (Read 6925 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Yeah, and please, Karpov, don't make a gun that shoots money xD We have a range of these in WR  Grin
Yeah, I chose this project as it proves to be an opposite of WR, don't need to put much emphasis on money aspect (yeah-yeah, I know that you need to eat something too, guys)
Activity: 94
Yeah, and please, Karpov, don't make a gun that shoots money xD We have a range of these in WR  Grin
Activity: 57
Nice interview, some questions I had were answered
Activity: 94
Great interview, I was complaining Little Shon's legs are too small to handle even a punch of other mechs, not to mention a rocket. And now bam, they change it, thanks!
Activity: 111
Oh, besides, we have a new video on our channel! Check it out!
LoL, I didn't know about anything about these terms Soft- and Hardcurrency
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Glad, there are subtitles over there! Russian language is so strange, how do you pronounce it?  Huh
Activity: 116
Oh, besides, we have a new video on our channel! Check it out!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I don't state that I've been everywhere, but Krasnodar and St.Petersvurg where I have been to, seem way too different  Tongue Like 2 different countries
Anyways the game needs several countries. Concentrating on just one is just racist
Such statement is nonsense, RF is a multicultural nation. Anyways, I think that more countries = better experience. Make something most ppl don't expect - show us the battlefield in Oceania, please! I have been living here for 4 years, would love to see it in game
Activity: 57
I don't state that I've been everywhere, but Krasnodar and St.Petersvurg where I have been to, seem way too different  Tongue Like 2 different countries
Anyways the game needs several countries. Concentrating on just one is just racist
Activity: 224
Activity: 224
Why only Russian? The game must be multicultural to be popular!
You know Russia is very different
There are seas and forests, mountains and everything
Activity: 99
HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW MAP? iT IS BRILLIANT
Checked it in their Facebook. Seems cool. Wanted to have more Russian landscapes though
Why only Russian? The game must be multicultural to be popular!
Activity: 173
Checked it in their Facebook. Seems cool. Wanted to have more Russian landscapes though
Why? It is better to have more maps like in CS:GO or Overwatch. You will get bored with the same landscapes soon
Activity: 121
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
Well, gaming with crypto is indeed a good form of entertainment. Got to read further and have to download this game on my phone to understand its concept.
If you need a beta-key - just tell us Smiley
We are glad you like it so much Smiley Would love to hear more info regarding the first concept from you, guys
Activity: 99
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Did you try the beta already? How is it like? Didn't get the key yet Sad
I have already tried it out Cheesy It is just perfect!
Activity: 165
Well, gaming with crypto is indeed a good form of entertainment. Got to read further and have to download this game on my phone to understand its concept.
I love the whole idea of crypto-market, too! Have you gotten a beta-key?
Pages:
Jump to: