Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 12. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i see the baby in the photo,good luck Luven Diagnostic
.i hope u can cure the baby  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Such a good project, i am looking forward to this. I will decide if i will invest on it Wink Kiss
Activity: 127
Luven is a very strong and well supported project. I'm sure that this will be successful.

I'm sure that Luven will give a strong contribution to medical research and technologies.

Good luck Devs
Activity: 224
Actually , just now seen any project like this..

Colaboration with medical project and with crypto project...
 will good luck to this project

I love to seen this kind of project... helping a lot of people.. specially ill people...
Activity: 54
Great project with a great ideal, which is something we also need to develop in this blockchain area. Helping people fairly.
Activity: 49
Thats look good!!!
Just joined airdrop, good luck  Wink
Activity: 199
Wow! Med with crypto. Looking for the success and outcome for the betterment of community / society
Activity: 16
very interesting Luven project , waiting airdrop in my wallet  Grin Grin good luck and nice....
Activity: 10
Early detection of cancer is very helpful to the medical technology nowadays. Cancer is a very serious disease that can kill us. It's great to have people that are concern about this disease and hopefully this disease can be eliminated. Good job!
Activity: 69
Merit: 14
For me this is a new project! I hope he will achieve great success.
Thank you for this opportunity. Good luck.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
This is a great project knowing that its sucess will save lives.  Good luck!
Activity: 164
Have joined the Airdrop trust luven Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology can help heaps of individuals

Cancer as been a dread to human lives for quite a while now..am upbeat for this project in hope it will do a considerable measure to take care of that issue
Activity: 134
Nice project with wonderful team. Good luck Dev.
Activity: 4
Saving lives would be an amazing cause for a crypto. Please succeed! Joining the airdrop also!
Activity: 336
Seems interesting , and good concept project.
Activity: 30
Congratulations on being added to Trackico.Thanks Dev for idea this project about health.
It is always an opportunity to better when we support a project like this. Wish you success in this project for the future. Thanks.
Activity: 154
Activity: 73
Promising project     ...... 96% chance is very big
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I've been very interested in the possibilities of the Luven project.  I'll be keeping an eye on this thread as it looks like it might be quite promising.  Nice idea!
Activity: 63
Prevention is better than Cure. That's how I've seen Luven Diagnostic's concept. A lovely project for a new technology in detecting early symptoms. This is a great contribution to new medical technologies. Goodluck Devs!
Pages:
Jump to: