Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 11. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13
I really like the idea of this project. This is a good project to invest and I know investors will be attracted to invest to it I'll be following the success of this project. Goodluck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
You are going to share 50% of the income with tokenholders, that's a huge percentage! What are  the minimum and maximum caps?
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
It looks very good and profitable in long term. It is good for the future.
Activity: 684
Merit: 100
I really support once with your project .... I pray that your project will run smoothly.
goodluck dev
Activity: 1
Activity: 7
I love this project because It will help to save lot of human lives. Detect cancers in early stages is very important. The world need it with better technology. Good Luck dev. team! Smiley
Activity: 3
Wow it's of great importance since this project reached out to helping individuals in Crypto currency
Activity: 18
This is a great news, a great innovation and an ethical use of the blockchain technology.

Glad to know this project in the early stages of development.
Activity: 53
This is incredibly awesome. I never knew this project is this enormous. Kudos to the entire team.
Activity: 56
Luven is a brilliant project that will bring about positive change.
Activity: 12
The 1st NON-INVASIVE screening test that can detect cancer in early stages within 15 minutes with accuracy up to 96%!

REAL sector of economy!

Great project! A strong help to medical sector
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
This project is so very helpful its now only for the ico user and its help to all people to fight the CANCER . Nice project plan dev , i support your project . Keep this project live and make some good thing in community.  Smiley
Activity: 28
The 1st NON-INVASIVE screening test that can detect #CANCER in early stages within 15 minutes with accuracy up to 96%!

This is a great news, a great innovation and an useful use of the blockchain technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Very interesting project. just want to asking, how much token  each will get for airdrop?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Investment in health ... I will support this project
Good Luck
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
This is a unique project. Good job dev team. Please intensify advertisement and promotion of the project.
Activity: 112
Glad to know that the blockchain technology will be finally used to support an ethic path....

Luven Diagnostic will be the new way of screening method available to all people that need it.

Good luck
Activity: 66
Amazing project , we lost a lot of good people by cancer Sad

Wish you the best lack guys
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
I will strongly support this project. My mother died of cancer. I assume there is no cure for this disease.  Cry
I will follow the progress of this project. let's see, if it goes well I will buy this coin more  Cool
Activity: 32
concept was impressive. great idea. looking forward on the success of this project.
this project has a potential in digital currency world. I really like the idea and the concept. Kudos to the developer and the team behind this project. Keep up the good work and fly high to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: