Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 7. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
wonderful project. it has a promising future lets support this great platform.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Very interesting idea and project.I want to follow this one.Not many project like this one on the market.Waiting for news.Good luck!
Activity: 10
Man this touched my heart. I've lost loved ones to cancer. I support this project fully. I'd be looking into this more! This is so meaningful.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
Blockchain is the invention of the century, will not only bring wealth but also save lives. Luven project is a no doubt proof of this.
Activity: 38
What are the main factors that can positively or negatively affect the value of the token in the future?
Activity: 137
I just joined the airdrop ! Wish you luck guys !
Activity: 644
You are doing a great job. It will help to save more lives.
I'm glad to be part of this project !
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
I understand that to collect the money through ICO more financially beneficial than asking for a loan from banks. But if your system is such as you write about it there may be patrons?
Activity: 3
Nowadays, there are a lot of scam projects! But i do believe that your idea will grow furher. Good luck team and devs!
Activity: 46
This seems to be an amazing advancement. 96% accuracy in testing for cancer cells in 15 minutes. I wonder though how is one able to tell if if fact there is a cancerous tumor on the body that is causing problems as opposed to simply detecting the presence of cancer cells which I am led to believe already exist in the body on a regular basis which our body normally fights off? Maybe I don’t fully understand the tech behind this yet, but very interesting.
Activity: 42
this is really great! awesome project out there, not some sh*tcoin that will come and go sooner or later! this kind of project is the ones that needed a support from the community, because I know to myself that it will bloom in the near future! I will be the holder of this token as long as we landed on moon Smiley
Activity: 54
great project! this is one of the most promising token out there, I am going to support you guys, because I know that with the right support from the community this token can reach moon in no time Smiley it has a lot of potential to grow, and I want to be part of that growth, kudos to devs!!!
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
Good project and very very interesting theme!
Activity: 227
applied for airdrop, and u want to support this project by simply way promoting to social media.
Activity: 52
good project of cryptocurrency, but if possible an Arabic translation please
Activity: 64
A very interesting project ... I will join the bounty program.
Good luck
Activity: 196
I so much respect you, guys, for not only talking but also doing!!! thanks to you the world is becoming a better place!!!
Activity: 70
good luck to this project and everyone here, hope will receive your rewards soon, thank you
Pages:
Jump to: