Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 8. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Follow your project ! very good project you are doing! I will participate with pleasure! large you success in it!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Fighting cancer is a good thing, but your project does not related with blockchain technology!?
Activity: 67
Wonderful Blockchain project. Will be in touch and buying more tokens in ICO  Smiley
Activity: 95
This token looks like can be transfered easily.
It look like promising.
I will support this project.
Good luck to dev team !
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Very good direction. I hope you can help many people
Activity: 266
Always nice to see a project for a good cause.It has great potentials.
Activity: 350
Great project, I hope you it can help sick people. I wish your coin tall
Activity: 462
Very interesting project, perhaps I will participate in ICO. Good luck to your team!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
You have my full support dev, really hope this project will help in the fight against cancer
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
This is really a great concept, wish this project good luck!
Activity: 62
That would be fantastic if crypto could save poeple. I wish this project will be a succes.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Nice project concert! I will like to be engaged with  the project development, but I have a question,  I have glanced through your website but cant find this information there, do you have a  softcap? If yet, what is your  target?
Activity: 434
Another good project, i smell the succeed of this project goodluck team im very exciting about this project glad to be part with it
Activity: 181
 With all the organization im seeing, very detailed information outlined. The is a pproject for the moon. Glad to be part of it.
Activity: 280
Good project, I liked the video presentation. Seen a professional team that will make this project a legend.
Activity: 14
roadmap, white paper. Future looks good for the project. Im all in
Activity: 210
I really like the idea of this project. This is a good project to invest and I know investors will be attracted to invest to it I'll be following the success of this project. Goodl uck!

Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Luven is an awesome project which deals with unique cancer diagnostic technology, a one of its kind, this project will gain more communities to join the awareness and more investors to come. A big one for the big purpose. Lets take this to the moon.
Activity: 138
@damasked
Really contented with the scope of this whitepaper. The writeups and blueprint indicates lots of focus and determination.
Activity: 21
I think  this is something new and I will gladly start studying the project to enjoy it!)
Pages:
Jump to: