Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 10. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Just read your whitepaper, your project seems like something worth fighting for, I am in the Telegram channel now and will observe your progress Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hello dev and all. I believe this project will be successful!This is a very interesting and unique project ! Thank u very much.
Activity: 205
I hope this project can succeed and help save many human lives. I wish you the best
Activity: 2
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
The project is worthy! Many people are now worried about your health, you've got the right direction! Success developers!
Activity: 43
I like the undertaking since it concentrates without anyone else wellbeing above all else it's about growth demonstrative innovation. I'm following this undertaking now and I will bolster it to advance and pick up notoriety. I trust this venture will be a win.
Activity: 62
A very interesting project. I'm glad to be a part of this project. I will follow the development. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 644
Actually  Among  present ICO s ,this is what we  all must give our support . because of cancers there are so many people have to die eveyday . this project about giving treatment to that kind of cancer patients.
I hope this all of us will support this project ! good luck guys !
Activity: 420
The project deserves attention because it affects such important issues as Oncology. I will definitely support this project. Maybe it will help someone.
Activity: 60
Project concept looks epic will have huge potential in the future good luck Dev team
Activity: 53
Activity: 38

Very interesting is his extremely objective project. I hope it works and grows very big and becomes something big
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
I hope this airdrop and project will be successful, but lately some scammers and loafers.  Wink
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
I like to admire this different project with helpfull idea to suffering from cancer. This is natural disasters found in different way. Surely we will be with you to success
Activity: 70
Excellent proposal and project. Good luck team Luven. The best of success.
Activity: 54
Good project and goodluck!
then i am joih the airdrop,hope i can get my coin.
thank you.
Activity: 70
facebook:https://www.facebook.com/osama.os.5492216
It is nice to be able to support health, especially to get rid of cancer
Activity: 86
This is by far one of the best project that I have come across. I really hope that your project takes off and do well.
God Bless you.
Activity: 157
Such a great cause for the blockchain and cryptography to help improve the health and outlook for cancer patients. All the very best with this project
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
I am thinking about investing but I have mixed feelings about your project. First of all I like your vision and good intentions but I am don't see how is your project connected to blockchain technology. So I am asking you why did you decide to raise money with ICO, not with Kickstarter or similar platforms?
Next, you mention patents for your medical procedures. If you already registered patents, can you show them?

Lastly, how do you plan to share your income with token holders?
Pages:
Jump to: