Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 8. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Like your project lads. Too bad i joined in your bounty too late. Hope you will let as know if you have something interesting. Good luck!
For real. Have the same problem Smiley Not too much good campaigns right now. I like what you did guys. Keep us in touch next time
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Like your project lads. Too bad i joined in your bounty too late. Hope you will let as know if you have something interesting. Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
I am sure that soon the price for ETH will reach $ 1000. This has been happening for a long time. Also possible and news about the release of futures for ETH, but it is inaccurate Grin
Futures are a complete nonsense in the case of crypto currency. The meaning of the crypto currency is that it is limited in quantity. And you can draw futures as much as you want.
I agree, I was very angry when I learned about the introduction of futures for the crypt.
This is true. But these are new opportunities for cryptocurrency. They attract more attention to Bitcoin and the rest.
copper member
ETH is waiting for a big increase soon. All the Altkome is catching up a bit with Bitcoin. It is difficult to follow the course. I think that they change only the minimum amount of investments.
Do you think ETH will still grow? Where even more. I think it's time to get out of it and fix profits in participation in some ICO.
I am sure that soon the price for ETH will reach $ 1000. This has been happening for a long time. Also possible and news about the release of futures for ETH, but it is inaccurate Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
I am hopeful of the project, I think that ICO will do business for a little while. The site and the team seem active when I examine it. I'm thinking of joining the airdrop campaign. Achievements ..
copper member
If we take into account that there is still a lot of time ahead, then the hard cap can nominally fall several times.
I do not think that developers will change this value. As you mentioned, there is still plenty of time and there are all chances for successful fees.
I understand perfectly well this. But because of the change in the price of ETH hard cap in Fiat is constantly growing. Maybe, of course, he will start falling, but it seems that ETH started its rally after bitcoin.
ETH is waiting for a big increase soon. All the Altkome is catching up a bit with Bitcoin. It is difficult to follow the course. I think that they change only the minimum amount of investments.
copper member
I think this is a very small soft cap. For a normal project, this is the minimum.
In principle, I agree with you. But in connection with the course of ETH everything changes.
ETH has already made x2 from the beginning of the project, so team can collect half of the hard cap.
If we take into account that there is still a lot of time ahead, then the hard cap can nominally fall several times.
I do not think that developers will change this value. As you mentioned, there is still plenty of time and there are all chances for successful fees.
Activity: 336
What's in hold for the estimation of NST token? How long should I hold my NST tokens? can you provide me a link for your roadmap please.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I like your project, seems like it has a future. What's the soft cap did you choose, i didn't find any info. Thanks
Soft​ ​Cap is 5 500 ETH
this softcap not huge. I like it. Waht about hardcap on ICO?

Judging by the figures so far only 500 ethers have been collected. The hard cap is 85,000 ETH, as written in white paper.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
hardcap is $ 25,000,000. Quite an impressive amount, but to collect it will not be difficult.
i think too, this project can take it
copper member
I like your project, seems like it has a future. What's the soft cap did you choose, i didn't find any info. Thanks
Soft​ ​Cap is 5 500 ETH
hardcap is $ 25,000,000. Quite an impressive amount, but to collect it will not be difficult.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Soft​ ​Cap is 5 500 ETH
copper member
As I am not a native english speaker, i don't really know if i have undrestood everything. Can you help me ? What is the coin max ? And there will be less coins at the begining, right ? The other coins will be mine years after years, right ? How many coins there will be at the end of the ico ? How many coin there will be after one year for example ? Thank you for your help !
The coin is called the NOUS token, which is used as the currency on the platform. With its help you can pay commissions and purchase various goods and services. The release of tokens is limited by a quantity of 777,000,000.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
As I am not a native english speaker, i don't really know if i have undrestood everything. Can you help me ? What is the coin max ? And there will be less coins at the begining, right ? The other coins will be mine years after years, right ? How many coins there will be at the end of the ico ? How many coin there will be after one year for example ? Thank you for your help !
Activity: 238
Soft​ ​Cap is 5 500 ETH
not a small amount, will see
Pretty decent, isn't it? I mean that is not the biggest amount as a soft cap. I hope you guys will reach the level you desire
the moon
Soft​ ​Cap is 5 500 ETH
not a small amount, will see
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Soft​ ​Cap is 5 500 ETH
copper member
This is the problem of people who are amenable to the general mood in the market. In fact, they are the same speculators who drive the price in some direction. A normal investor evaluates the project buys its tokens and waits for global events and global market changes. Small or even large but short-term price changes are uninteresting to him. Who works seriously are interested in serious scales.
It may be so, but not all can keep waiting when a drawdown of the asset price of 80-90%. If an asset is pledged and a loan is received for it, then if the price decreases, it must be sold automatically. I do not know how things stand in the light of the crypto currency, but with ordinary assets it works like this. Plus, many funds have a limit on the risk they take. That is, if the asset is sharply cheaper, then it is considered as risky and therefore is removed from the portfolio. So in the above cases, speculators behave like pests.
You argued very well for your opinion. In many respects, I agree, but still the benefits of them - at least in terms of creating liquidity.
Everything has its pros and cons. But I do not like speculators anyway.
Speculation is used by many as basic earnings. Unfortunately, this will not get rid of it. In the case of trading platforms, you can avoid this by closing trades for a certain time, which will probably play a role in the cost of the token.
the moon
the pre-sale its going slow , what do you guys think?
yea its hard to raise money now, devs must do their marketing more aggressive
copper member
Joined airdrop. Looking forward, thanks devs.
Airdrop was not even supposed to be in this topic and in general. Why did you decide that something is spreading here? Grin For such posts you can easily get a ban, you need to be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: