Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 10. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
when will start your ICO? which goals you have on ICO?
Probably after the pre-sale, which now passes and will be completed in 16 days. But I also did not find specific dates on the site.
thank you, i will check it soon
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What an interesting project. Looking forward for the start of the ico and also in the end of ico. Good job for every pieces of this projer especially the whitepaper. I think this project will improve so much little by little. Good luck for this very trusting project.
Activity: 196
Probably after the pre-sale, which now passes and will be completed in 16 days. But I also did not find specific dates on the site.
vite
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Any pictures from websummit?
vite
I read with interest the documentation - very interesting and promising project! I wish you good luck and a bit of action in the process
im agree with you, this project look vry interesting and promising
I read with interest the documentation - very interesting and promising project! I wish you good luck and a bit of action in the process
I also read the documentation with interest, there were some questions, but unfortunately the developers did not answer.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Despite the problems of the Ethereum network, the fees have increased by a third in the last few days. With such a pace, I believe that the project has every chance of collecting the right amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Already holding CVC since age, so happy that you're partnering with them.
Also I have the same baer as your CTO
Activity: 98
I like very much this unique project! Amazing project! Congratulations!
This project is very good for the future. Very professional and a great idea. I really love this project! I'm happy to be a small and humble part of it. Good luck to the developers!
copper member
Initially, I liked the concept of this company. For today I also want to note a special approach to business and competent movement in the field of crypto currency.
Yes, the team is quite professional. This is noticeable at every stage.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Initially, I liked the concept of this company. For today I also want to note a special approach to business and competent movement in the field of crypto currency.
copper member
85,000 ETH sounds just cosmic. I heard that some project collected $ 250 million.
Quite an adequate amount. For a large-scale project, it is normal. Look at the world around you. Here one footballist can cost 300 000 000 dollars. So this hard cap for a good project is justified.
Perhaps you are right. There are many opportunities to invest money. The more money, the more opportunities. So the project chose the right hard cap.
I know a different opinion on this issue. The more money - the less opportunities for them. It's just that not all markets have a large capacity and therefore, with increasing investment capital, the choice is narrowed.
I believe that large amounts of investment not only provide more opportunities, but also shorten the time to complete their work on the platform. The sooner the release of the platform in the absolutely working condition, the earlier investors will be able to return their investments.
copper member
guys what about your goals on pre-sale and main ICO? Which softcap and hardcap?
softcap 5500 ETH and hardcap 85000 ETH? The plans are grandiose, of course, but they can and will. The idea of the project is good, it should attract large investors
85,000 ETH sounds just cosmic. I heard that some project collected $ 250 million.
Perhaps this project will collect the necessary amount. The ICO time is enough, in the near future I think that we will be able to make predictions.
softcap 5500 ETH and hardcap 85000 ETH? The plans are grandiose, of course, but they can and will. The idea of the project is good, it should attract large investors
There are more good ideas every day. In this regard, the role of marketing in attracting investors is also increasing.
copper member
vite
suddenly the vote of investors will increase this percentage?)
If they are sufficiently qualified and do not lend itself to agiotage and the influence of other subjective factors.
As I see the whales will decide the outcome of the vote.
Activity: 25
I’ve invested in nousplatform, as a serious long term project, I believe in this project, and will be invested in this project for the next 30 years, there will be plenty of challenges for this team, and I hope they overcome whatever is thrown at them as they have a winning concept here.
Pages:
Jump to: