Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 9. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Joined airdrop. Looking forward, thanks devs.

There is no airdrop as I know.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Joined airdrop. Looking forward, thanks devs.
Merit: 111
vite
the pre-sale its going slow , what do you guys think?
i think its not good. Devs need more promote
Activity: 238
I like your project, seems like it has a future. What's the soft cap did you choose, i didn't find any info. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Why do you think that there is not online information?
I compared the results of two days ago today. And as far as I thought, the difference in a few days did not change much.
Maybe the real data does not change, so you did not see any big changes in their indications.
Yes, most likely it is. It would be interesting to look at the purse address for investment. There, we definitely can watch the latest information.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
NST token growth factors

-Limited Emission of the NST tokens
-Demand for acquisition of the funds shares
-Capital infusion of a new funds created on Nousplatform
-Reserve of NST tokens for open-ended funds
-Distribution of dividends for close-ended funds
-Reserves for instant portfolio diversification
-Tokens used as utility to buy services on Nousplatform
-Demand for speculations
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Why NOUS token will grow in price
• Limited Emission of the NOUS tokens
• Demand for the NOUS token as a utility instrument for acquisition of the shares of
every fund on Nousplatform
• Demand created by the capital infusion of a new funds created on Nousplatform
• Decrease of circulating amount of NOUS tokens. (Open-ended funds will establish
reserves of NOUS tokens for increased liquidity)
• Tokens used by the funds for distribution of dividends
• Reserves of the tokens held by the investors for instant portfolio diversification
• Tokens used for speculation
From your WP. Is this good for project? (red text)
of course it will be good. to reserve because of an important investment for the future. this would provide a good way I think. there will be new developments in the New Year.  Cool
copper member
can i see presale progrees on website?
Oh sure. The necessary information is located at the very beginning of the website. Over the weekend, the situation has not changed, although I expected big fees on the weekend. Perhaps progress does not display real-time information.
Why do you think that there is not online information?
I compared the results of two days ago today. And as far as I thought, the difference in a few days did not change much.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
thanks friends, opened the wrong resource
copper member
Oh sure. The necessary information is located at the very beginning of the website. Over the weekend, the situation has not changed, although I expected big fees on the weekend. Perhaps progress does not display real-time information.
Activity: 196
There is written the number of tokens sold and the price for the token on pre-sale. So it is possible manually. I do not see any other way  Grin
vite
will be there some individual caps for investors?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
vite
how about the ICO price?
can anyone tell me if I invest 5 ETH that how much token I can got?
i think you can check it on website
Activity: 72
how about the ICO price?
can anyone tell me if I invest 5 ETH that how much token I can got?
Activity: 238
How will you treat the massive number of new ICO each day?
There are also similar existing project like investy?
 How are you gonna compete against them?
Activity: 196
This project looks intersting as it aims at fullfilling a need of the cryptomarket.
The creation of fund of crypto. Indeed this is a great idea but I still have a couple of questions though
Ask questions of interest to you. But the developers are not very often answered here.
Activity: 224
This project looks intersting as it aims at fullfilling a need of the cryptomarket.
The creation of fund of crypto. Indeed this is a great idea but I still have a couple of questions though
Activity: 322
What is the aim of Nous project in the long term?Huh?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
It seems like there will be intense competition in this sector in the near future. As personal funds grew, it brought the system to perform the control and supervision of the funds. The team is crowded. We have seen before that they have done good work from crowded teams. But there are at least 2-3 projects like this on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: