Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 22. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A different project, I hope this is successful.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
project looks promising Smiley gonna have it watch. good luck dev team
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
There is a detailed white paper and road map. That's very good and it can lead the project for a long term development.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Interesting concept. So anyone can create their own fund? Also is the portfolio limited to Ethereum based tokens or any coins?
Activity: 308
Cryptocurrencies
Project is good but how to registation
Activity: 322
https://owloper.com
It looks like has a great road map. I will follow this project.
Activity: 24
Good project ... joined to airdrop
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
There have been very good Russian projects lately. This is one of them. I want to enter Pre-Sale or Pre-Order. But the difference is too much if I miss it.
Activity: 2
i like the idea of this project.good luck  Wink
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Ambitious roadmap and technical but interesting project. I also like the logo and all logo spinoffs, like the unicorn, the cat, etc. Well done. Heavy project team as well. Wishing you all the best and tons of success, inspiration and fun. One question: when will you guys be satisfied? When have you reached your goal?
Activity: 30
i like the idea of this project. i hope your dev team will success. and i will follow you. good luck!
Activity: 3
Im pretty sure this project going to be used in real life daily so i am very hopeful about that.Keep up the good work guys !
Activity: 168
I like the project and hope it will not be same as my icos i applied last month. I plan to invest 2-3 ethereum and hodl a year. Success on your way.Todays it is really hard to find a promising project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
What currencies will be accepted if we wanted to participate on Nousplatform token sale?
Hello, for now - ETH only
looking another great ICO.what about the price of this coin? Also, want to know about the bonuses?I will keep my eyes on this project Smiley
Hello!
Pre-order - 1​ ​ETH​ ​=  9600 Nous tokens
Pre-Sale - 1​ ​ETH​ ​=  8000 Nous tokens
1 week - 1​ ​ETH​ ​=  7000 Nous tokens
2 week - 1​ ​ETH​ ​=  6800 Nous tokens
3 week - 1​ ​ETH​ ​=  6600 Nous tokens
4 week - 1​ ​ETH​ ​=  6400 Nous tokens
what is the price of tokens at ico ?
Hello!
Pre-order - 1​ ​ETH​ ​=  9600 Nous tokens
Pre-Sale - 1​ ​ETH​ ​=  8000 Nous tokens
1 week - 1​ ​ETH​ ​=  7000 Nous tokens
2 week - 1​ ​ETH​ ​=  6800 Nous tokens
3 week - 1​ ​ETH​ ​=  6600 Nous tokens
4 week - 1​ ​ETH​ ​=  6400 Nous tokens
Activity: 378
It seem like a good project, however, I like to know, what are the benefits of Nousplatform, what are Investors likely to get differently from Nousplatform that is different to the other ones we have had in the past?
Activity: 273
Very interesting and promising project, excellent team, good luck guys.
Activity: 38
Read whitepaper, look interesting. Hope the project will go well
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
I like the concept of the project as well how it is presented in this thread. Ill watch this and assess if how profitable it would be. Goodluck devs.
Pages:
Jump to: