Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 21. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I did a thorough reading on your project on the website, whitepaper even on social medias like twitter and facebook everything is clearly stated. And I am so sure when this project start to operate the value of NOUS tokens will absolutely make a rapid raise on the market and in the future it will be on top. The developers behind are too great for doing this project more funds will be manage.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Congrats dev., Nousplatform project was listed on FOXICO   

https://foxico.io/project/nousplatform!

Thanks dev for being always active and always updating us on the project's development! Congrats for the early success!
Yes, I agree. this is a very good improvement. future news participants and investors happy. I don't think the Avatar campaign?  Cool
Yes, you're right. avatar campaign. but if you want to join you can use my avatar. needs to scare competitors. I hope than others will succeed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Thanks dev for being always active and always updating us on the project's development! Congrats for the early success!
Yes, I agree. this is a very good improvement. future news participants and investors happy. I don't think the Avatar campaign?  Cool
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Etheal

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Another new decentralized investment Funds project, I just hope you will fulfill your plans and road map in the coming months. Please be active and always update us about the new features of Nousplatform. Good luck Dev,
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
Wow! what a great concept! surely this project will succeed!

have followed you in twitter , Facebook and joined telegram community! let's make it to the moon!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Does the team have experience in this sphere?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Another fund project, what are the advantages of Nousplatform compared to other fund projects: Iconomi, MCAP and TaaS? What is your target of your fund raising? Best luck to you, anyway.
You can find on OP and in Nousplatform's whitepaper about that.
Target fund? Softcap 5,500 ETH and Hardcap 85,000 ETH
Activity: 31
Really I have no doubt that there are great huddles, several competitors like  Taas and iconomia but viewing what Nousplatform have indicate that they can challenge and overcome already existing opponents. Though coming late but their program is giving them edge in the frontline. This is certainly going to fly.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
i read your project on foxico.io.. There are people who want to buy pre sale or pre order. i hope this team gonna success.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Could you please provide more detail about the project...starting with the team of this project?
you will manage your funds on your behalf. provisions will eliminate. the intermediary institution will be. fund manager. bancor or crowdwiz as a part of the platform we can say. Wink
Activity: 40
Could you please provide more detail about the project...starting with the team of this project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
Is the ico period finished or continue. Idea of the project looks good but several projects about this situation already did. What is the difference of the this project ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Another fund project, what are the advantages of Nousplatform compared to other fund projects: Iconomi, MCAP and TaaS? What is your target of your fund raising? Best luck to you, anyway.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
 Пoчeмy вce пытaютcя cдeлaть peгиcтpaцию кaк мoжнo cлoжнee, кaждый paз пpидyмывaютcя кaкиe-тo нoвыe пpaвилa, нaпиши cтo paз этo, пoшли ccылкy нa тo, oт этoгo тoкeн и кoмпaния cтaнeт дopoжe cтoить?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Anytime I see a new decentralized platform I am so happy because this is the future of crypto! hope you will stand out and make trading better! Good luck!
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Another decentralized exchange. I can only hope that this one follows a strict time frame on their roadmap. Also we need a decentralized exchange where all crypto are accepted unlike Etherdelta and Waves.

Is it a decentralized exchange? From what I've understood, it's a cryptoinvestment fund  Huh
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
How will you be different from yhe other decentralized exchanges already in working?
what will you do to draw in people to use your exvhange over others?
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Another decentralized exchange. I can only hope that this one follows a strict time frame on their roadmap. Also we need a decentralized exchange where all crypto are accepted unlike Etherdelta and Waves.
Pages:
Jump to: