Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 23. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Hello. Interesting project, I will watch him. Developers of luck.
Activity: 225
Very interested project coz from your website, social media, for all great. I always support this project and I hope will be success this project..
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
very interesting project. I read whitepaper and roadmap. i think you guys will be absolutely succeed. Good luck!
Activity: 294
Your website looks good and your roadmap really tasty. Great concept, looking forward and will be keenly following the project.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
I enjoyed the white paper on this project as it was more detailed than many I have seen. The diversification of investment funds is an important step in the process of legitimizing the crypto currency space as a whole. Also thankyou for putting a hard cap on this project as for me it secures more trust in the project. This is one I am considering an investment in also.
beautiful and thank you for your detailed explanation. Yes, important and a great platform. pre-sale will begin October 31 and hope.  Wink Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Great team
Great project
Great future
One of best platforms
With all my best wishes
Regards
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
I enjoyed the white paper on this project as it was more detailed than many I have seen. The diversification of investment funds is an important step in the process of legitimizing the crypto currency space as a whole. Also thankyou for putting a hard cap on this project as for me it secures more trust in the project. This is one I am considering an investment in also.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I am do not know this project is very promosing or not, but looking interesting for in follow its development. if the team in this ICO very sure for make this projects success. then it would be great for to participate in here. leet see this ICO success in a future. good luck.
nice project I used to participate without my signature. however, I'm on another project. I suggest you take social media campaigns. a long-term project. we don't know what it will be until the end of the year. good luck.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I am do not know this project is very promosing or not, but looking interesting for in follow its development. if the team in this ICO very sure for make this projects success. then it would be great for to participate in here. leet see this ICO success in a future. good luck.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
This is a nice project and I join!
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Im interested in  joining and claiming airdrops.. Hopefully i will be illigible soon
Me too, need to post more for activity to participant in airdrop.
Activity: 8
Im interested in  joining and claiming airdrops.. Hopefully i will be illigible soon
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
Great team. Investment project really good, hope you guys succeed Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Hello.I realy like this project.I hope it will be good.
Activity: 1
Hello dear team
My questions is how you see the project after few years?
Do you think it would be able to be adopted mssively?
Thanks!
Activity: 656
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
When we can trade this coin
usually after the ICO ends, where NOUS has been distributed to people
Activity: 487
Merit: 250
I like the idea of your project. Do you guys plan to ICO and bounty sosmed campaign? This would be very useful for your project.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Another Russian scam project, the forum for the last month is filled with scam projects, they collect money and make a new one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 157
I was very impressed by its transparent and innovative structure.
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
Nousplatform allows you to create closed-end funds that will later be able to trade their index (ETF) on any crypto-exchange markets. It is very cool;)
Pages:
Jump to: