Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 25. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think the Nousplatform is very good in this era.
where we need an application that allows us to manage assets and funds that we have and facilitate us in investing
Hopefully this platform continues to grow so that it can meet all the needs of asset and funds holders in doing their work.

Good luck with your project, bounty and airdrop
Activity: 84
Hopefully this token ..reach to the moon .. Happy earnings
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Pretty large team there so lots of work can go into this, and hopefully something valuable comes out in the other end. Will there be gateways to implement other crypto block chains on the platform?

Good luck with NousPlatform!
Activity: 111
Fund management is badly needed one.. good-luck!
Yeah, need to see how many funds would be used.
Activity: 64
I have come across lots of decentralized funds concept in the recent times. Could you please bit more elaborate about your uniqueness of your concept? Thanks.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
wow, this is going to be a huge project in the future am so excited about this, i actually want to participate in the airdrop, i just hope that it would be added to huge exchange like bittrex.
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
always support this project. i think this is a very good project. and i hope about this project  to successful ico. feeling glad to take part of this projec.  go ahead. tell me about the price of this token
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
What will be the mode of investment during the main ICO event? Can we use bitcoin as well for investing or will it only be eth based?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I think this project is gonna moon. But at the moment support is what the project needs and that's what I'm willing to offer
Activity: 164
Merit: 17
The first celebrity management platform on the blo
Hello Team, this project is a perfetc idea.
Activity: 31
Awesomeproj!! fund management on blockchain..  Smiley
Activity: 27
good info. good luck
Activity: 108
Fund management is badly needed one.. good-luck!
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Activity: 55
do you have a viable business model besides yet another digital currency?
Activity: 53
Pretty large team there so lots of work can go into this, and hopefully something valuable comes out in the other end. Will there be gateways to implement other crypto block chains on the platform?

Good luck with NousPlatform!
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Hello, i think Nousplatform is a good idea.
Good Luck Team
Activity: 136
Reserving Arabic translations. Please send me pm, thanks alot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello, this seems a good worthy project where we can invest easily,  i wish to follow this for long time, thanks for the opportunity.
Activity: 111
My suggestion for the project - try to promote it on other ICO's forums to gain more publicity~
Bitcointalk is the hub of all ICO right now.
Pages:
Jump to: