Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 26. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi Dev, very good project
Good Luck
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
After seeing projects like this, I have no doubt crypto currency is future. Decentralization is icing on cake xD

I am glad to be part of revolution.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
this is a very nice and interesting project. I am interested to join here
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Saw the introduction of white paper, I think the DEV describes what is turning into reality, in terms of encryption currency, a lot of goods in the future will be virtualization transaction, is directly translated into encryption traded currency, such as stocks, after a part from the stock exchange to buy company stock, ratio by using to convert into cryptocurrency, it is becoming a possible, because in the blockchain  on the assets are very safe, convenient and quick, so I think this project is worth the investment.
Activity: 498
Merit: 105
Great, hopefully for success this project. Thanks dev
Activity: 98
这是一个非常有趣的事情,随着这个项目的投资资金可以利用和分配得很好,我很有兴趣加入
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Could you answer my questions below?
How can you beat most of the ICO's who are already in such platform?
If your project didn't get enough funds, then do you continue the project?
How about for investors if the project is unsuccessful? I am asking these questions because there are lot of programs that are scamming investors. Any evidence and company location for future communication?
Activity: 8
I want to join but i dont know how to start
Activity: 224
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
My suggestion for the project - try to promote it on other ICO's forums to gain more publicity~
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Your project is quiet interesting, simplicity and transparency is a good thing that's what people want and of course the trust of the community that we are building.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
Why is the ANN thread full of newbies posting some useless comments about airdrop? This should be stopped once and for all so that the real discussion about the credits and features of this great project can be smoothly done. ANN threads should be saved from unnecessary posts that will not in any way help promote the beauty of this project. Neither such posts will help investors decide whether or not they will join Nouplatform's ICO.
Activity: 56
Activity: 197
I like the rules of this airdrop, it seems thread will be long active and many people who know this project.
Activity: 54
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
This project has so many features that I can hardly choose which specific one makes it the best among other platforms. Nousplatform not only prides itself of a decentralized investment funds which eliminate unnecessary and limiting intermediaries, it also diversifies risk and reduces fees. This would effectively increase the level of safety and security for transactions at the same time makes deposit and withdrawal fees a whole lot cheaper.

Two thumbs up for this really great and innovative project.  Wink Good luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Hi dev, very good project and good idea.
Activity: 31
very good project and causes me much curiosity for what I like to be part of it, I trust that it will bring good contributions to the community, your investment is safe.  Wink
Activity: 70
I am delighted to be able to join this great project, it has a lot of potential for the community and with a working group that is very serious and excellent.  Cool
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
Lots of platform has came out of the blue but this one is something
there is project is promising , and to be able to join and contribute to this community
is special, imagine keeping investors safe with this platform makes sense, they make sure
you investment is secured
Activity: 378
This project is very interesting wait the roadmap.joined and good luck dev and team
Pages:
Jump to: