Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 27. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I see that the project is being very well administered and this allows it to be valued in the long term, I would suggest that translation of the topic in several languages, so that the whole world is aware of the project. I will definitely buy some tokens later, aiming at the future, I like the project.

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Please what are  the advantages of having this token
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
i saw only few fund in the begining, in the future what type of funds can be add in the platform?
anyone can add funds? and any limitations?
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Hey,
I have read the whitepaper, I think it's very great idea for the project. That makes Investors convenience with their investment. Well Done.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
This is a long term project. Very promising. I suggest adding multiple languages to the translator bonus function so that there can be more people who know about NOUS.
Merit: 103
the project looks promising, maybe I will join pre-ico
 Smiley
Activity: 177
with this project the investment funds will be better distributed, congratulations, it is a pleasure to participate in this.
Activity: 133
This project is very interesting. i just joined the air drop so as the telegram. Looking forward for the success of this project!
Activity: 98
My ethereum is waiting for pump of this. 👌
Merit: 102
Can you tell me where is the spreadsheet for the bounty program or do we just needs to post in here or PM you for that?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Your website looks good and your roadmap really tasty. Great concept, looking forward and will be keenly following the project.
Activity: 257
Looks a good decent platform. However it is advised to put a proper roadmap so that we can know it more. Thanks.
Activity: 1
Thank you for letting us to join your airdrop. I hope this will help us to earn money. May your project be successful
Activity: 94
Im very excited about this project, I am already joined the airdrop, I hope this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Quote from:  White Paper
First stage of the development of the Nousplatform will be supporting five types of funds:

1. Open ended Investment Fund
2. Close ended Investment Fund
3. Venture Capital Fund
4. Charitable Fund
5. Family Trust Fund

That's a great idea, every charity project and family trust found have failed right now, so nothing but this two ones are really necessary on the blockchain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I checked out your project in ICO bench and you have been given a good score. Definitely a trusted and professional team.
Activity: 39
I'm very excited about this project. Really different the concept that you have. I hope it will be good and will rise
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Unlimited potential for open- and close-ended tokenized funds, and transparency for the investors, Read Whitepaper right now, it's a good project and I'm interesting... Follow Nousplatform and looking for future Grin
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1091
goodbye sweetest cat of em all
How do you want to shine out of all the other token-projects? What are the plans to pound the competitors?
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
With nous payment intermediaries are eliminated , nous provides a platform for research based on honest and transparent data. This Will go a long way to eliminate data falsification and mismanagement.
Pages:
Jump to: