Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 29. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
I like how you say  we can start to Invest in Small amount .
It would Attract Many investors with that.
but I know it will be still risky because sometimes
If we put a small amount of Money to be invest we
earn some Profit or Lose some of what we invest.
I wish you can Help Us earn Money Even though we Invest small amount.
and
the Term Limit risk is a best help for the Huge Investor.
your team are Making sure that we are going to Trust you.
and it is Great.
And The best Part is how will the Equity will be use for the small Money
Invested by a Small Trader  and Large Money by a Manager .
It's a very Helpful Project.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I am really excited about this project , it is going to give us trading funds easily even you are a small investor also it will be clearly secure because the project intended on blockchain platform so all transactions will have the transparency.That is why we need this project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
When i was joined airdrop it's not good but this project is promissing, I look forward to your good result.
Activity: 176
This project sounds interesting,?
i will support this projects,
Do you have bounty campaign
Thanks for the chance of joining this project
Wishing all the best for the success of this project😀
Activity: 84
Very interesting project idea and generous giveaway, would love to follow the further development of this project. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 210
Will there be an opportunity to purchase tokens in a fiat currency.
Activity: 182
This project looks like a trading platform where we can invest in funds using cryptocurrencies and with lots of features like diversified portfolios, Easy fund management...
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
Will there be a chance to trade derivatives also on the platform? I like the consept you have constructed, looks really interesting and fresh.  Smiley
Activity: 336
The project's concept is very interesting, looking forward to the updates. Good luck.
Activity: 490
Interesting project  Smiley
The type of investment is only for crypto sir?
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Your whitepaper is very detailed, but there should be a one-page-whitepaper-summary for people who do not have much time.
Activity: 182
This is going to be a true gamechanger in the fund investments community. This will move investments as we know it into the blockchain and decentralise the entire process of investing - truly genious!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
Nousplatform is the next generation of investment funds. I really amazed on this project. It talks about investors, it can help investors with safety and security.
It has many features and benefits that can help investors. Nousplatform is providing security to all investors and it has lower fee.
Activity: 393
Like the idea of Real-Time snapshots of portfolio balances for fund managers, that might revolutionise the way investors invest in the future. Personally I would like to test out the chance to trade ETFs on the decentralized nous exchange. Very exiting indeed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Nousplatform is a really big help for all investors. It can help in investment funds utilizing blockchain technology. Also have a reduction of the fees, means much lower fee. Also nousplatform is helping investors with security and safety of their funds.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
The project was interested in. I hope the developers will succeed! I wish you luck and prosperity! I would like to know for sure, I get in the project?
Activity: 252
The nousplatform ICO is a great Project For those investors who looking For good ICOs to jump in and invest because it has a working Product that is unique with a large and experienced Team
https://nousplatform.com/ico 
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
For such a platform Think you can surpass your competitor? What are the things that will allow you?
Activity: 294
Finally a project worth the attention of the btc community, i'm sure the ICO will be a huge success and that people will embrace the inspiring technology of Nousplatform.
Activity: 728
Merit: 537
And here goes another ICO. It looks great and everything but I don't get its concept ?
It is not clear what is the advantages given to investors ?
Pages:
Jump to: