Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 28. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
impressive project, and a unique task to participating the airdrop, even im too late for the telegram limit participants but i still support as a community. thank you and hoping for the best and fairly distributing token soon.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great project good luck
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
This project seems to have a good standing in terms of organization and platform. It can be easily understood and very accessible. I look forward to this project real soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
already many new coin born and present. hopefully this coin be the choice of nice among others
Activity: 260
this is a very interesting thing to follow, with this project investment funds can be utilized and distributed well, I am very interested to join the bounty
good luck with your project
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
HI there,
I am wondering what would you consider as your competitive advantages and value proposition as compared to your competitors. This is because there are so many companies offering the same nowadays. Thanks!
Activity: 210
Very attractive project! I am very interested in this project. I think there is not a single reason by which it may fail. I hope from my heart success of this project. good luck!
Activity: 336
trying to follow and support this project.. wish u all the best developers.
Looking forward to your tokens listed in the market.
Activity: 403
When will be the exact ico launch? i think the project looks good stated on this ann thread but i have a doubt that it will not be easy to compete with other competetors. im sure you will have a unique way on managing this project. good luck on this project dev.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Even if you have a lot of competitors, I'm sure you will pass all of them. The team is really good.

Good luck.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
I am very interested to join this airdrop. i hope this airdrop always be succesfull.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
A good project development, should be able to achieve the application function.Is there a good roadmap?
Activity: 69
What an interesting project. Looking forward for the start of the ico and also in the end of ico. Good job for every pieces of this projer especially the whitepaper. I think this project will improve so much little by little. Good luck for this very trusting project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
These could be one of the most promising ICO's here ij crypto world. Keep up the good work devs.
Activity: 294
I hope this project would be a success. Goodluck to the developers!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
would not it be safer to connect between two parties with a safer transaction element using middle man or escrow?
Activity: 292
塔斯和图标是大而强的对手。我认为这个项目是非常好的。i  like  it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
These seems an interesting project.
Do you need a translation of your ANN thread in some languages ?  Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 306
well , there are a alot of airdrop . hope that nousplatform will be better then others . good luck to dev and the team
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
I searched a lot, the team is perfect. Whitepaper is perfect.
I think Nousplatform will soon be among the first 10 coins. good luck.
Good Job  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: