Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 32. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Very interesting solution for facilitating the management of crypto assets and crypt portfolios. Great to see another blockchain startup disrupting the financial industry!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
God take, God give.
I really prefer this project but what would be your reaction to a worldwide economic crisis when the fiat system should collapse? Do you have a strategy for that future scenario? Of how many people does the NOUS dev team consist?
Activity: 323
Merit: 122
It looks like good idea and i believe in it! Waiting for the end of ico and good luck mates)
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

In addition to the prospect and success of the project can not be anything. All who support and will be in the topic, all will be in significant profits! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Please tell me how to add to MEW tokens?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
What is nous token all about ? Do you guys have any idea? Please link me into their website .. gonna do some research regarding this project ..

Anyway do you have translation bounties for nousplatfom? If ever pls reserve me for.filipino translation.

You make check my credential
Fitcoin -https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267714.msg22976130#msg22976130
Activity: 70
on this good occasion I have joined the airdrop on this project with confidence to be successful
Activity: 178
Hello! I believe that investment-based ICO's are among the most valuable offered. Good luck on the ICO!  Tongue
Activity: 481
Merit: 1
it looks interesting project. Might be a good one!
Activity: 70
 I will follow you and your team. I like the idea of this project.  i think it was a solid project. The best part is you can invest in funds using concurrency. Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Is there any story "behing the scene" about your prject's Name? What minimal sum should be reached for project start?
Activity: 322
Did I understand correct - it will be something like platform for PAMM in crypto world?
Activity: 252
Hi dou you have any whitepaper or any project plans.
I woul like to know before investing in this project.
Activity: 275
Did you analyze your competitors? (are there any?)
Activity: 280
I think nousplatform is a good and fantastic project. I think it must be made a good platform. best of luck
Activity: 265
Will there be any angel investors or any closed sales with huge discounts?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 222
A investment fund which is decentralized is very important for transparency in managing fund by fund managers. This innovation in fund management will change the way people invest and manage their portfolios
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
well the way this bounty is give away is unique , when ico starts there will be a lot off attention created this way , also the people who did not want to invest or who CAN'T invest , everybody can take part which is good for spreading the  NOUS

good luck with your project
Activity: 140
 I will follow you and your team. I like the idea of this project.  i think it was a solid project. The best part is you can invest in funds using concurrency. Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 235
I personally have problem with the tradition investment funds system such as VC and other edge funds, simply because they are prone to manipulation and there is lack of transparency. With Nousplatform i think there is a potential that this issue will be addressed through the use of blockchain technology. I wish the team all the best in their endeavours
Pages:
Jump to: