Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 33. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I like the project, limiting our risks, by choosing top funds with different portfolios is a great thing... Probably I`m going to invest in the ICO
Activity: 714
Merit: 268
A Platform for decentralized investment funds. This project is investors can choose if they want a risky or a safe program to invest. It`s very interesting project. I will follow the updates. Good luck!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
it would be nice if many people join here to support this project. this looks good because with this project people will be involved here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 259

I really like the concept that you have, decentralized investment, it will be very useful to choose the right investment and be a clever investment, I am very interested in further development.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
nousplatform
I am sure with the purpose of the project.
Unlimited potential for open- and close-ended tokenized funds
We are unifying investors and investment funds utilizing blockchain technology
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Hi guys, i just look this ANN thread , personally i would like to invest in the ICO..i really like these kind of new projects and in my opinion will be the future.
Activity: 167
Nous wallet ?
When the nous wallet will launched ?
Supported to receive eth and exchange to nous token or not ?
Or just for using receive payment when supported with nous token ?
Invest funds on nous wallet supported exchange from eth to nous token ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Will it be legal for USA people? Looks very promising but heavily dependent of good marketing.
Activity: 434
A decentralized investment fund is very important for more transparency in managing fund by fund managers. This new innovation will change the way people manage their portfolio
Activity: 392
Merit: 126
I hope you have something that will work so that you know if all goes well and everyone who is helping you is also going well ) so try what would it all have brought benefit to you in particular )
Activity: 298
a great team for this project. have a clear vision and mission. and will bring true success
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Good evening! Please tell me why you decided to use the airdrop for distribution of tokens, why not the usual social bounty program?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
this is a good platform, good luck for all his team.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hi, I have a question. Do you already have large investors in the fund? Why do you think that they will choose your fund, rather than the usual for investors?
Activity: 616
Merit: 281
What does the Eagle picture on Twitter stand for?

Thanks
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The animation is really well done. Great way to advertise your strategy in a very street level way.

Good luck with your ICO.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i believe this project will go big. i happy to be part of it. best of luck Nousplatform community.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151

Best platform and new idea of great team here, like to take  a part of it. Go go go
Activity: 350
i am very interest to join this project. when any bounty campaign started?
Activity: 533
What time the project to hit a exchange,and which one?
Pages:
Jump to: