Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 35. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Great project hopping for the best.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This item looks like the ICO level. But I still hope. The real landing of this project. As well as the project application development test to show the situation. The progress of the project should be transparent. So that investors feel very reliable. If only a concept. Then such a project is doomed to go long.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
The project is interested , But how exactly the App will work , From my understanding and after watching some videos , The platform will be opportunity for both investors and managers ! And if I am an investor I will have the option to go threw all account managers and choose what I think best for me !? . It is like follow a trader in forex and let him make auto trade for me ! but this project is much much wider and advanced and do not cover only exchanging but all types of account managing !?
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
It looks like a very beautiful project. hope finds real value. good work.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Honesty is the best policy
I think it is a good project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
So according to the Whitepaper you are will provide tools for analyzing and evaluating funds based on various statistical data.
So you are not creating an automatic bot which will to trading or am I missing something?
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
such an amazing project i have ever seen. as a trader i just wanna start my new journey with this project. i think this project is gonna successful. happy to join this project. well can you tell me that when it will be available on exchanger??
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Well thought out project with some really good industry leader partners. Loved the amount of information and can't stop devouring the information and so waiting for the platform to go live.
All the best team, great job.
I noticed that we can create our own decentralized funds, cool.. So can we invite other private investors to our fund? I read that NOUS tokens will be used to buy the shares of the fund, how is the math worked around this? I mean will the Fund's value be weighed against a benchmark price/Nous token?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
First impression was - another airdrop which sell for pennies on EtherDelta. Interested in filling a shape with a link to the post. Went to the site and began to read, I can't say that the idea of me knocked over with the legs but I liked the website. Not very much like the photos of the team, there are mistakes. I understand that the project is from Russia, well countrymen, good luck!! I went to your bounty thread, support the project
PS forgot to ask the link on Reddit there is anything there!?
Activity: 562
I really like about this project and good luck for the future and more advanced .. I have read here his mission and vision https://nousplatform.com/ico#roadmap
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Good project, I think he has a future.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
it looks like a very good project. I trust you. I will visit if it goes to the stock market.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
When are u planning to add tokens to exchanges?
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Just found out about this project. Really like the idea of unifying investors and investment funds utilizing blockchain technology! Good luck with the project, I will be following it from now on.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Seems like this project is truly directed to the customer and not just their own gains. The way it works in cryptospace.
Activity: 279
already visit your hoempage and it looks awesome and i think it is very userfriendly. found there all information that i need and your team also looks very promising.
whish you good luck and just the best for the upcoming ico.
together we can make it big....
Activity: 70
You have good project.

May be you could find better way to inform people about that.
Like e-mail or web banners.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Can you please tell what prospects this coin? What are your plans for the future? The idea is very interesting. I wish success to the team!
Activity: 65
Freedom
Absolutely love your logo and the website, its got everything that I wanted to see in a proper website..

Decentralized investment fund, just the need of the hour.. When are we launching the products, I couldn't click on the "Invest" link.. How can I learn more about your funds investment strategies..
Glad that small investor will be able to participate as well.

All the best..  
Activity: 226
I see you're going to allow trading of ETF's on your platform as well as ERC20 tokens. Would ETF's only come later or are you launching that from the beginning?
Pages:
Jump to: