Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 36. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Very promising. I also have been watching Iconomi lately, but this project could potentially fix some of the flaws of ICN. A constructive suggestion of mine would be the possibility for ETFs to be traded as tokens, so as to truly allow for decentralized ETF mechanisms, even outside of the original Nousplatform.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
New era platform for investment with fund management, I think the nousplatform will attract a lot of investors
Activity: 63
I have used so many trading platform, but this is looking something different, unique and promising to me. I will definitely  try it if I can.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Does this provide any dividends to the Investors/Holders?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
What do you think makes that Project special and unique in comparison to another competitor?
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

There are similar companies. Why do you think that you will be more successful? The project team is Russian - but you have to find all the EN tread. What capitalization do you calculate?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Good project, where is this team?
Activity: 106
Hi Team Nous,

I was just going through some of the videos and wow! this project has all the good things packed in it.

Glad to know that small investors can participate as well. What especially caught my attention was the ability to start decentralized funds in your platform. What are the possible use cases for this product and when are we going live with the project.
Looking forward and will be keenly following the project..
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
There are a lot of such funds lately, I would like to know what kind of softcap you have
Activity: 48
This project looks like to me a trading platform where we can invest in funds using cryptocurrencies and with lots of features like Diversified portfolios, Easy fund management etc.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
Do I understand correctly that the platform has already been developed in June? Or how far has the development progressed so far?

The project is in MVP stage, we will try to release alpha, before ICO starts. Keep updated on our Website!
Release alpha, before ICO starts is a good and true step for building strong community
Activity: 108

This project is very wonderful. I admire this idea.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Interesting partnerships, pleases the presence of civic and bankor.I would like to know whether there are agreements with the stock exchanges, judging by the team, there should not be problems with Liqui
Activity: 406
I have seen this kind of project first time, looking very interesting to me.  Idea behind is very unique. The best part is you can invest in funds using concurrency.
Activity: 216
although this project is so promising and seems a good one,im just wondering how or what makes this token different frm other token?im hoping for the success of this project and excited how far will this go.goodluck team!
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I have come across lots of decentralized funds concept in the recent times. Could you please bit more elaborate about your uniqueness of your concept? Thanks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
How can this be different from other projects? I mean, yes the concept is great and all and can really be potentially great and achieve success in the future. But, i have seen this kind of concept before. Are there any proofs for your claims?
Activity: 195
I have joined airdrop in this project because I think this project promises once upon success
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Nousplatform and protocol for generating and managing crypto assets funds based on blockchain - It is a good idea to create conditions under which each investor can invest in any fund at any time by purchasing equity shares with Nous Tokens, which are freely available on crypto-exchange exchanges. The Nous Token is a universal utility token that allows investors to acquire an equity shares of different funds.  Investor register on the platform and get a personal account and a back office. Then  he passes verification and receives his/her own nous wallet, where the investor can deposit and store nous tokens. An investor can analyze the activity of any fund in his/her back office, which is very convenient and easy. The possibility of diversification, quick input / output, the exclusion of any manipulation, the absence of minimal entry thresholds - these are all advantages and conveniences for investors. Nous Wallet is an open source code that is used to store nous tokens. Any holder of a Nous Wallet can make a payment or invest tokens in any of the funds, which is very pleasing. Investors can buy and sell equity shares of the fund. An investor can acquire the equity shares of a close-ended fund before it is listed on the exchange and this is also an important factor.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I believe this project will work very wel
Pages:
Jump to: