Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 34. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
on this good occasion I have joined the airdrop on this project with confidence to be successful
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
It looks good project Your project is understandable.
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Good proyect, good team, looks nice, good luck....
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
i'm very excited about this project. And as i know the minimum for join pre ico is 1 eth ?? if yes, it's great and many people can join. Wish this project successful.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
sounds like a previously successful Project. and will repeat it again. hopefully as expected
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hello,
What are you advantages of Tokenbox platform and other competitors?
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
The project seems to be very interesting. I will surely invest here and hope i can make a good profit from this project. Thank you very much for this awesome project
Activity: 42
I think Nous project will prove to be a milestone project for sure in our nearly future.
Activity: 7
How much longer do you think you will improve the project. I think it will be useful in daily life.
Activity: 294
Interesting to observe project. Good point that peoples can become investors with small amount.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
looks like a tokenomica kind of project on ethereum. since waves team doesn't look like they'll deliver any time soon, hope this project brings some competition to the market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 221
Nousplatform is an interesting project as it is a link between investment funds and investors using blockchain technology. Im in  Cheesy
Activity: 271
I understand correctly that the project plans to pool investment in portfolio investments from various investment funds to maximize the diversification of investors' funds?
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
I like the project I am ready to participate in this project. good luck dev
Activity: 185
this will be a great platform, good luck for all teams, and keep the spirit.
Activity: 57
I liked your project. Your project is understandable. I hope it will be good and will rise. Good luck.
Activity: 182
nous platform
A Global Platform for Investors and Decentralized Investment Funds. i hope  this project be a good project.
Activity: 406
WP, team, good name in Advisors, Civic, Bancor. It would be X-project! Already printed WP and go read.
Activity: 50
It looks good project, I hope will be successfull project. I will wait excited.
Activity: 30
After ICO on Which exchanges you coin will appear and what you predict the price.
Pages:
Jump to: